Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Firewall blocking or not? Can't see people in relays or dojos ever since yesterday.

Zalexard

I'm at a loss here. Ever since the hotfix yesterday, I've been getting the messages that my firewall was blocking the game's ports, now I don't get even that. Sometimes I can see players in relays, other times I don't. I already tried turning off or creating exceptions for every firewall I could think of and then some (Win10 firewall, Avast and Malwarebytes just in case, even shutting down Advanced Systemcare just in case it was the culprit, and results are mixed and devolve back into not seeing anyone). Messed around with my router settings, turned the firewall off, turned gamer mode on (I have a Technicolor router, I know it sucks, my ISP hates being good I guess), power cycled the router, at first it worked, and then it stopped again.

I did notice on trend, this starts happening after I run a mission, if everything is working. For example, after power cycling the router, I visited Larunda Relay and Maroo's Bazaar, it was working as expected, could see players. Ran a quick Seimeni mission, and then went back to Maroo and couldn't see anyone. Used Analyze Network in the options, and it was telling me to check my firewall.

This said, I can play with people just fine. Sometimes I can join a team outright, other times I can't join one (even if it says there are teams to join) but I end up being joined by other players. I can team up with someone and run missions with them. I just can't see people in relays or dojos. Anyone got any experience with this or a fix? Thanks!