Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe SpaceBattles Stories Made By Ingame Players History Of Gameplay

IAmTheFutureFlash

whats the pupose of being evil or pure side in quests? really, why this thing exist in the game? 

will the tenno separate to two syndicate sides the evil and pure ones? will the current 6 syndicates be includes on whitch side we are? will moon fight sun? is it umbra warframes moon, prime are sun?

there's already warframes still in the void and loyal to the orokin's and if they see us they just kill us because they think we are enemy, stalker is same thing..

will the 2 sides have space wars against each other in order to dominate and control the solar system planets?

will we able to choose if we are tenno/grineer/corpus/sentients? if it ever happens DE will make grineer powerful gears? (not warframes but something similar to anthem soldiers but in grineer kind)

clan spacebattles challenge is one of the things that makes the game fun, i know warframe is already fun PVE this is confirmed..

warframe could make a government with a leader players like EVE against other leaders trying to invade the place and take on, and making history to the clans in the game, look at video its history..

i know some of you will say the "NO", and i should go play EVE if i want the experience.. i'm just saying not forcing anyone to agree with me, this might be the future of warframe when DE make a lot of money and want to upgrade the game in some point im sure and they increase graphics and make an open world universe, some of you will say its impossible but nothing is impossible with time, time is the thing that makes everything possible

think of the possibilities we will have if railjack be like spacebattles and take over planets

have a nice day everyone.

Eve makes the news every few years with this stuff and its cool, but the vast majority of eve is a gut-wrenchingly slow experience. We are talking about battles that have literally taken a decade to build up to. Please, for the love of Profit, do not try to make warframe anything like eve.

1 minute ago, (PS4)warhero229 said:

We are talking about battles that have literally taken a decade to build up to

problem will be solved if the clan will be open for fight against another clan each week, and don't forget that there will be a lot of planets for the invader clans to fight against, so this will be not a decade, it will be a very short time, and the good clan is the one who can hold a planet for the longest time and write about them in the ingame history

in EVE it took a decade for the invaders to win the battle against other clans to take on the place

but recently 2 years ago a clan name CO2 i think dominated the entire game with a dictator leader he was really powerful, but he fall and his space kingdom lose but he's coming back

2 minutes ago, IAmTheFutureFlash said:

problem will be solved if the clan will be open for fight against another clan each week, and don't forget that there will be a lot of planets for the invader clans to fight against, so this will be not a decade, it will be a very short time, and the good clan is the one who can hold a planet for the longest time and write about them in the ingame history

in EVE it took a decade for the invaders to win the battle against other clans to take on the place

but recently 2 years ago a clan name CO2 i think dominated the entire game with a dictator leader he was really powerful, but he fall and his space kingdom lose but he's coming back

Eve has thousands of times more systems and planets, and far more in-depth and involved corporations. Saying that warframe has a lot of planets is laughable by comparison and will do nothing to speed up this process of "making history." 

Even with the addition of railjack, warframe's space combat will be a sandbox fight amongst toddlers when compared to eve. Eve is not just some simple point and click and shoot. It's got layers upon layers of complex systems in place that are all involved in these massive battles. You think railjack will require us to play a market to gain enough money to finance a war, ferrying supplies around to each other, having to replace every lost ship with hard work or hard cash, having to repurchase upgrade implants whenever a player dies? 

I guess what I need to ask is, have you ever actually played eve? Because these few making history videos do not accurately represent 99.999% of the gameplay at all.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)warhero229 said:

Eve is not just some simple point and click and shoot. It's got layers upon layers of complex systems in place that are all involved in these massive battles

it doesn't need to be 1 single open world, warframe can replace loading screen to a loading screen where you are in the ship and there's clouds/speed of light effects, just like we saw in railjack and this takes the player to the space open world map behind each planet in the solar system, DE don't have to recreate the entire game to make it single universe

20 minutes ago, IAmTheFutureFlash said:

it doesn't need to be 1 single open world, warframe can replace loading screen to a loading screen where you are in the ship and there's clouds/speed of light effects, just like we saw in railjack and this takes the player to the space open world map behind each planet in the solar system, DE don't have to recreate the entire game to make it single universe

18 minutes ago, IAmTheFutureFlash said:

its like the railjack space open world upper venus planet, its the same thing

I feel like you misunderstand what I'm getting at. I'm not talking about load screens or seamless space transitions or anything. I'm talking about huge gameplay elements. Eve has an active player-driven economy, everything is crafted by players, using skills that require real time training. Massive corporations, alliances, governments are all player-driven. Pilots, ships, ship modules, weapons all have distinct requirements and limits and stats. 

Eve battles are impressive because it takes real logistics and planning to carry these things out.

Warframe by comparison would just be some simplistic flight and point-and-shoot combat. Which is fine, it works for warframe, but it would make for very shallow pvp. You simply wont ever get the same depth of conflict as what eve can reach.

What you're asking for is basically like saying that Conclave should be like world of warcraft.

The problem here is focus. Warframe should not have its gameplay focus shift to something so drastically different than its core design.

I agree fully with WarHero’s points. Warframe doesn’t have the depth to be a good large-scale pvp game, and if you gave Warframe that depth, it would become too disjointed and complicated