The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If Necro Frame Pulls An Orochimaru(Naruto)?

Arlayn

As in turns fallen enemies into past dead Tenno brought back from the dead to fight for him in the midst of battle. That would be an interesting idea if Necro Frame brings in ghost of dead Tenno, or summons dead Tenno to fight. Instead of simply summoning the dead, or controlling infested as many brought up in the past.

If you are absolutely unfamiliar with Naruto then I guess I will explain it. Orochimaru uses a jutsu which requires another dead body, plus a sample of that particular person that he wants to bring back. In which he does under his control to fight whomever he wishes till they are killed again...

Instead of going through all that trouble Necro can simply use nano machines from his body to infect an enemy before killing them. Upon death they turn into a Tenno from the Past (Before the Stasis) that had died permanently. The Undead Tenno would fight for a limited time, or until death (similar to the Stalker glitch where he takes over the position of the Pod during a defense mission.) However this ability has a limit to summoning 1 at a time if there is a full Tenno team, if there is only two members on the team and the ability has been leveled up it can summon 2 undead Tenno, if leveled again and your alone it summons 3. On the third level the Undead Tenno can take a greater beating, and dish out more damage.

The Undead Tenno he summons would be 1-3 unplayable Tenno since they died during the war, and since they are unplayable the 1-3 Tenno would have unique Warframe appearances like nothing you have ever seen or will ever get to enjoy. Due to their blueprints being lost, and the original Tenno that wore the warframes long dead... Even if they are summoned via Nano machines using organic material to make a defective clone of the Tenno, and warframe they wore the defective copy warframe is just that DEFECTIVE and INCOMPLETE. Due to it being only small samples that Necro collected before Stasis. More or less his old friends... His old squad.

I might move this one to concept, but in the mean time its a brain storm one I am throwing out here.

i love this concept. just one thing though, if he revive his old squad that using other frames, does it mean the three of summoned tenno have their own set of skill? because if it so, it will be the same as de create 4 new warframe.

or maybe, the three undead tenno are using other tenno skill? like how stalker can use slash dash. or maybe, the undead tenno only use 1 skill for each of them.

Orochimaru pulled a Necromancer not the other way around.

Necromancer.gif

Orochimaru pulled a Necroframe who pulled a Necromancer

Edited by Guest

Sounds like an interesting idea, and it would be nice to see, but the fact is that necro is already done they are just making minor adjustments to him. it would take much longer to put this into effect, I just don't see them doing something like that, because it would be too time consuming and a hassle for something this complex for it to be done at this point and time. I'd say the easiest way for it to be done would have to be where it just summons 1 random undead tenno each time. It would use the frames that are already in the game and the more you level it up the more damage they can take & put out, and they can only use their first ability. this idea has potential but I don't think the Dev's will take it seriously unless it gets more support. that or we get lucky lol

Well when they first release him they could always make the other three Tenno look like shadows sorta like a Silloette with glowing bits where the lights are. Meaning no real form I mean it could just be Naked Nick(or Excalibur) colored completely black with black smoke around him like when Stalker Spawns. Have him run around with a lato, and using abilities like fireball, shock, and freeze.

Edited by Arlayn