Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy Sense Improvement

Sairielle

i think that Enemy Sense should display enemies behind walls the same way that Thief's Wit shows mods albeit with a different color like red or something. 

It actually does.

It's just that it needs to be at full rank to be fully noticed, it only detects enemies for about 5m with every rank...so at Rank 0 it's actually useless.

It is also overshadowed by its Aural counterpart, Enemy Radar.

Enemy Sense is actually really useful if you are soloing challenging content. Knowing where your enemies are, and their numbers, before opening that door or turning that corner has saved me from being insta-gibed countless times.

It actually does.

It's just that it needs to be at full rank to be fully noticed, it only detects enemies for about 5m with every rank...so at Rank 0 it's actually useless.

It is also overshadowed by its Aural counterpart, Enemy Radar.

I think he meant the outline-view of enemies behind walls, not just on the minimap.

IMHO this would make it quite a good mod. Enemy Radar for wide area minimap-only, or bring Enemy Sense for smaller radius pinpoint enemy detection.

Having a weapon similar to that of the Farsight from Perfect Dark (i'm dating myself quite a bit here I realize) would actually be rather awesome, but it shouldn't be in the form of a mod or an aura. And i'd still prefer the Laptop Gun any day of the week.

Getting on topic, the Aura version only outclasses the mod if you're in a group with others who care to see them, only certain frames care where enemies are. The best Aura in the game is still Energy Siphon, changing from the Artifact system to the Aura system hasn't changed that (though people seem to have think it has for some reason). This being the case, running Energy Siphon to help you/your party and using Enemy Sense in a free slot on a frame is actually more beneficial the vast majority of the time.

Isn't puncture mode cheaty enough? You're suggesting to add a wallhack in this game? No way.

Look me in the eyes and tell me you honestly wouldn't want the power to snipe people from another room THROUGH THE WALL (at least when trying to play it stealthy). It doesn't get anymore badass assassin than that! Although maybe not Enemy Sense/Radar per se, there could be some kind of Infrared vision mod/toggle; we are supposed to be professional assassins after all, this should come standard.

Isn't puncture mode cheaty enough? You're suggesting to add a wallhack in this game? No way.

guns can punch through walls in real life right? why cant we? and cant people already see through walls with a thermal scope? so why cant we? and even more so since the game is set faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr into the future where we can create wormholes and actually teleport to someone and we can even go invisible. so aint it easy enough to just make something that can let you see people through walls?

guns can punch through walls in real life right? why cant we? and cant people already see through walls with a thermal scope? so why cant we? and even more so since the game is set faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr into the future where we can create wormholes and actually teleport to someone and we can even go invisible. so aint it easy enough to just make something that can let you see people through walls?

Look me in the eyes and tell me you honestly wouldn't want the power to snipe people from another room THROUGH THE WALL (at least when trying to play it stealthy). It doesn't get anymore badass assassin than that! Although maybe not Enemy Sense/Radar per se, there could be some kind of Infrared vision mod/toggle; we are supposed to be professional assassins after all, this should come standard.

yes! Let's make this game even more easier with a legal wallhack and wall-piercing guns.