Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Puma Warframe

credit2team

I was thinking that the game could use a cat themed warframe. She's look feline,possibly with cat ears and a tail, and have cat inspired powers:

1) Pounce: A powerful leap with some aoe damage upon landing
2) Primal Roar:an AOE stun with moderate damage
3) Claw: clawlike blades shoot forward in an arc
4) Nature's Boon: for a short time a percent of all damage you cause heals you

I'm not really artistic enough to draw what it might look-like, but maybe one of you could do this?

There's at least a vocal minority wishing for a cat warframe, and in all honesty, if well done (and seriously), it have potential. I think people are irked by it because it mostly appear as a joke in livestreams and forum posts. If you look at the "cat warframe" thread, like, two lines under this one, it begin with silly (but funny, and cute) cat .gifs, but soon appear serious and impressive warframe design. (See "Feral warframe" in Fan Art section). As well as thought-out abilities and stuff. It's not just a joke. It's a concept, and quite a good one when accounting for everything said about it.

There's at least a vocal minority wishing for a cat warframe, and in all honesty, if well done (and seriously), it have potential. I think people are irked by it because it mostly appear as a joke in livestreams and forum posts. If you look at the "cat warframe" thread, like, two lines under this one, it begin with silly (but funny, and cute) cat .gifs, but soon appear serious and impressive warframe design. (See "Feral warframe" in Fan Art section). As well as thought-out abilities and stuff. It's not just a joke. It's a concept, and quite a good one when accounting for everything said about it.

you can make anything into a joke, that doesn't mean it can't be taken seriously. And there's a big difference between a kitty cat and a ferocious beast like a puma, tiger or lion. 

I've made some attempt at legitimate abilities, and I think they are good,