Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Pyroclast, The Volcano

ShiningArmor

Pyroclast: Pyroclast uses magma to melt his enemies and everything around them. His Warframe is made from rock from the bottom of a volcano forged together with normal Tenno ferrite armor, using magma to weld it together.

Health: 100 (300 at 30)

Shield: 100 (300 at 30)

Energy: 125 (200 at 30)

Armor: 165

Sprint Speed: 1

Stamina: 100

Polarities: 1x V, 1x -, 4x =

Ability 1: Magma Ball: Hurl a concentrated ball of fiery magma (in an arc like a grenade) which deals 100/200/300/400 heat damage if it makes contact with an enemy, and leaves a small pool of magma on the ground which inflicts 50/100/150/200 heat DoT. The pool lasts for 5/7/9/11 seconds, and has a range of 2/2/3/3 meters. Upgrading this ability reduces the angle of the arc by 10%/20%/30%/40%. It has a proc chance of 25%/50%/75%/100%.

Ability 2: Flame Aura: Any enemy that comes near your aura bursts into flames with a 100% proc chance, and dealing 50/60/70/100 heat DoT, and lasting for 8/10/12/15 seconds. Your aura affects enemies within 1/1/2/2 meters of you. You also receive a damage reduction of 20%/30%/40%/50% from Blast, Heat, Radiation and Gas (all forms of heat damage).

Ability 3: Lava Pool: Turn into a puddle of boiling magma that deals 120/140/160/180 heat DoT to any enemy who walks in the pool. The pool lasts for 10/15/20/25 seconds with a 25%/50%/75%/100% proc chance. It has a range of 2 meters and isn't affected by power range mods.

Ability 4: Eruption: Unleash the volcano and incinerate all enemies that dare come near your fiery wrath. Roar with your rage, and unleash a blast which deals 300/400/500/600 Blast Damage to enemies within 3/3/4/4 meters of you, and has a 40%/60%/80%/100% Blast and Heat proc chance (knockdown+setting them on fire+fear [heat proc]). The Heat proc deals 100/150/200/250 Heat DoT.

Edited by ShiningArmor

Grow up guys ,how the hell is this Ember?

First skill is a bomb that leave a DoT, Ember shoot a crappy fireball

Second skill is an AoE damage plus damage reduction, Ember is a stun and Damage increase

Third Skill is a Hydroid pool with better DoT, last I checked, Embet doesn't turn into a damn fire pool

Fourth skill, Is a massive Blast, Ember is 8-9 small fire burst

To the Op, chane the name, this is a good concept, also need an Artwork, check out my Artist for Hire thread

Edited by Kazkyu

CRAP! I forgot about that weapon. Let me think of a better name.

And it isn't Ember. We have Hydroid and Frost. Water and ice. So why not fire and magma?

this.....this is very true....please continue with this concept :)