Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chemrail Shamelessly Copied From Elysium

(PSN)Failbotronic

elysium-new-gif-guns1.gif

hqdefault.jpg

Note how the guy is shredded through the wall by a torrent of highvelocity rounds.

This beast needs to be implemented as a corpus weapon.

The lore is that radical corpus weapon developers experimented with grineer weapons and created a hybridfirearm that fires bullets out of cartridges like any old grineer gun but the bullet is then accelerated further with magnets like a railgun, increasing the muzzle velocity to ten times higher than a normal bullet.

Stats:

Rank 8 energy research

Damage: 35 slash 10 electricity

Accuracy: 96

Identical recoil to the grakata

Mag size: 25

Reload: 1.8s

Rate of fire: 12

Crit chance: 5%

Status chance:15%

0.7m innate punchthrough

Effects and characteristics:

Not a hitscan (think of it as a full auto lanka with a 'bang' as well as the 'pew')

Projectiles are small and glow with the energy colour. There is a white vapor trail that has a 0.2s lifespan as it fades away

Bullet velocity is at least two times faster than the lanka bullet

The muzzle flash does the distortion effect like the tigris.

Slash damage always shreds enemies upon death.

Note how the guy is shredded through the wall by a torrent of highvelocity rounds.

Edited by (PS4)Failbotronic

omfg wall haxx!
I am pretty sure my Dread can penetrate some doors and small boxes, not sure if the engine or spawn system could handle this kind of fire power thou. I can just see 4 Tenno sprinting thru every map spraying bullets in a 360 degree arc shredding sh*t up, while cool i think this should be left to the Halo movie and not be in my ninja game.

omfg wall haxx!

I am pretty sure my Dread can penetrate some doors and small boxes, not sure if the engine or spawn system could handle this kind of fire power thou. I can just see 4 Tenno sprinting thru every map spraying bullets in a 360 degree arc shredding sh*t up, while cool i think this should be left to the Halo movie and not be in my ninja game.

Why not bro. It already has laser miniguns. Remember that its a spaceninja game. Also with the projectile speed and trail life time it wouldnt be heavier on the engine than the supra.

Only if it has really, really high recoil to compensate (like screen-shaking recoil).

I would agree to this. Upward recoil like the grakata but maybe an exagerrated allround recoil like the braton mk2 but twice as intense 

A semi-auto weapon with low fire rate, high recoil, and a base penetration value... could have potential.

Boring. Might as well get the latron.

also imagine this beast with maxed metal auger and shred. that would give it a 4 meter punch through. no enemy safe behind cover

Hell, with how the the Grineer occasionally all spawn in a single room on the Earth missions this could deal with them all in just a short burst 

increasing the muzzle velocity to ten times higher than a normal bullet.

Not a hitscan

So the bullets would be 10 times faster than normal bullets, but they would be non-hitscan and therefore slower than normal bullets? Then you want a gun which shoots bullets that are faster and at the same time slower than bullets from an "old grineer gun". I'm confused.

Edited by DaroDragonPL

So the bullets would be 10 times faster than normal bullets, but they would be non-hitscan and therefore slower than normal bullets? Then you want a gun which shoots bullets that are faster and at the same time slower than bullets from an "old grineer gun". I'm confused.

Note that hitscan is a game mechanic and not an accurate representation of real world physics. Bullets have flight time in real life.

Lore is lore and explains what it is. What it then looks like during gameplay to represent the idea is more important than intraweaponary relativism. Like. For example. Why is a corpus laser bolt fired from a dera, lanka, supra, cestra, detron, or bronco. Slower than a grineer bullet even though its a massless beam of light?

Cause it looks cool ;)

Ps. Nothing is faster than light

Edited by (PS4)Failbotronic