Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Ancient Retribution: The Bug That Just Won't Go

Nijuroku

Little is know of how it happens. It's been a long running bug that "randomly" affects players. 

In my case, I was logging in knowing that I would be getting a Mutagen Mass from completing the requirement in the recent infestation outbreak on Mars in War. 

Possible causes may be latency issues.

For a brief moment before logging in, my internet router suddenly disconnected all wireless connections so I proceeded to restart the router. 

After regaining internet access, the connection was rather slow and "buggy". It took a while to log in and then this happened.

RqnoGAg.jpg

Edited by Nijuroku

Possible causes may be latency issues.

For a brief moment before logging in, my internet router suddenly disconnected all wireless connections so I proceeded to restart the router. 

In this case, almost definitely what happened. You are seeing placeholder UI elements, and because connectivty was interrupted, the game didn't know what to show and used the placeholder known to this day as Ancient Retribution. There was a time where neither Tenno nor Grineer nor Moa walked the earth, and it is said at that time the Ancients went Un-retributed. For, their day will come again. One latent UI at a time.

In this case, almost definitely what happened. You are seeing placeholder UI elements, and because connectivty was interrupted, the game didn't know what to show and used the placeholder known to this day as Ancient Retribution. There was a time where neither Tenno nor Grineer nor Moa walked the earth, and it is said at that time the Ancients went Un-retributed. For, their day will come again. One latent UI at a time.

Talk about scary.....