Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Here, Have Some Miter Pr0N

Nira

Question

finally got 'round to putting the final forma in one of my favourite weapons in this game, the Miter. It went pretty well on three but couldn't max out Speed Trigger plus Shred (which it needs, 'cause charge rate, plus a bit of punch through on uncharged shots is nice), so in went the fourth this evening. The final builds are looking a bit like this:

General Grineer/Void:

miter1_zpse573be92.jpg

Corpus (same as above but with Cryo Rounds/Infected Clip switched around to alter the element combo):

miter4_zps0dc9e8fc.jpg

Infested (note the addition of Fanged Fusillade):

miter2_zps124a7f86.jpg

And high level Grineer:

miterrrr_zpsbea20b74.jpg

They seem to be a bit blurry, don't quite know how that happened. If you click the images they pop out and you can read much clearer.

It has to be said, this thing is, to quote the inscription on its chassis, cutting face. It one-hits most things until you start doing extended T4 runs, and it just wrecks on void defences. If you cover a choke point and aim your charged shots well it just levels everything, especially thanks to that mental punch-through.

Just thought I'd share my builds with you all, I'm pretty happy with how they're performing and am generally having a lotta fun with the weapon :)

10 answers to this question

wait wait wait wait.. this thing can get to 95 status chance with only 1 event mod...

WHY DIDN"T ANYONE TELL ME!! (throws plat at the screen)

ITS NOT WORKING!!!!!

Seriously why was i lied to and told this weapon sucks!! >;O What horrible people not telling me such a wonderful weapon existed!!!!

(goes to warframe builder)

Time for some shenanigans!! 

Edited by Feallike

Flealike I believe WB's data on the Miter is out of date, with those same builds I think it gives it a 60% status or something, whereas in-game it's around 95.

Thanks OP, I put 1 Forma on mine shortly after it was released.

Keep meaning to revisit it, may just try that now.

Also, I didn't realise it had such good status either, mind you most of the time I suppose it is killing rather than doing crowd control :)

If you enjoy using the weapon I'd thoroughly recommend it :)

The biggest niggle I have with it is the hitboxes. The uncharged projectiles act like a wide, flat disc (which is what they are), and it's possible to hit two foes standing adjacent with one shot, but the charged shots for some reason have a pin-point hitbox, which is why positioning and aim is a big thing when lining up charged shots for multi-kills/procs.

Edited by Dualice

Greetings mates.

I`m glad to see there are people that still use the miter,other than for mastery farming.

It`s a bit dificult to level up but I enjoyed using the miter. After all,it is does throw spinning sawblades,and it does shine in small halways where there isn`t much room for enemies to maneuver. It is reminescent of the Ripper from Unreal Tournament as well.

I gave it one forma so I could add Shred to it (I thought I was the only one that would waste energy just to put Shred on a miter,so it came to me as a bit of relief when I saw people do it as well)

Good luck and good hunting mates!

Edited by yetanotherunoriginalname