Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Noticed Something. Which Made Me Wonder... Braton (Vandal)

Sikab

Hello.

Forgive my manners, as I'm quite upset currently.

Khm... Are you @(*()$ kidding me Devs? Did you seriously @(*()$ made One of the Best weapon, (IF not the best)

only available for a limited time offer?!?!?!?!

I usually don't brag. But here I am. Spent 100$, Dared to take my wife on vacation. I come back, and my friend /LOLs at me with this:

Braton: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Braton

Braton (Vandal): http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Braton_Vandal

Really?! Making it cost only 1 Platinum (which is very generous btw), and every random herpderp gets to buy it in OPEN BETA (which is also generous btw).

My complaint is...

Why the god forsaken hell those of us who were away get the chance to purchase it? Why an earth did you even remove it? And why an earth A LIMITED TIME GUN IS A DIRECT UPGRADE....

This... THIS... Now As i write this, I also make my ticket to the support about this.

Call me a raging jerk. I am raging. I Refuse to accept this, and will go as far as i need to, to make that god damn gun reappear in the shop.

If the Braton Vandal could make a comeback for a special occasion. I would like that. I also missed the out on the Braton vandal. Let's say the week before the game is released, it's purchasable in the market for 50,000 credits. Maybe the same for the Lato vandal.

Not 1 credit, because that's for the persons who were there at the time. 

I was a member before February 15, but just not able to play. 

The Braton Vandal has:

1 more point of base damage (get Serration and stop whining)

1 more point of fire rate (Get a fire rate mod and stop whining)

around 5 more accuracy (Doesn't mean S#&$, ESPECIALLY on an automatic weapon like the braton)

So, in conclusion:

A) It's barely an upgrade to begin with

B) It's still a braton and unclassed by just about every other automatic weapon. Call me when they make a Gorgon Vandal or Boltor Vandal.

Oh you also missed out on the lato vandal! also a direct upgrade to the lato!!! oh and easter color pack. (oh and FYI they were WAYYY more OP than they are now.. this is after either 1 or 2 nerfs to them already)

Your tears. they sustain me.

The Braton Vandal has:

around 5 more accuracy (Doesn't mean S#&$, ESPECIALLY on an automatic weapon like the braton)

So, in conclusion:

B) It's still a braton and unclassed by just about every other automatic weapon. Call me when they make a Gorgon Vandal or Boltor Vandal.

You clearly don't have a clue how that Much makes a Difference.

You also forgat to mention the POLARITY ADVANTAGE which can save you 10 Mod Points on 1 mod. Now that's an even bigger deal.

I hope it never comes back and it probably wont coz its a kinda thank u gift for all those beta testers that played this game when u didnt even know it exsisted.

Pardon me, But I've been in Closed Beta for 5 Months...

If they Could make the Vandal Latron appear ni your inventory... Why not the Braton?

Edited by Sikab

That would defeat the entire purpose of it being an exclusive weapon, a 'thank you' gift. That would make events downright pointless.

It was forever ago when they released it and I'm going to say the same thing that everyone else did. If you weren't there for it, you're not getting it.

That would defeat the entire purpose of it being an exclusive weapon, a 'thank you' gift. That would make events downright pointless.

It was forever ago when they released it and I'm going to say the same thing that everyone else did. If you weren't there for it, you're not getting it.

So thats the Devs statement? Way to treat those who spent cash into their project. Yeah let's reward the F2P ppl who'll never spend a dime.

The Braton Vandal has:

So, in conclusion:

Actually the Braton Vandal is one of the best weapons in my arsenal, currently prefer it over the Gorgon and the Boltor.

The damage and rate of fire is small, but those are base stats meaning they get amplified by every single mod AND it has a polarity slot which fits perfectly with Split Chamber which is one of, if not the most drain-heavy mod on rifles.

But nah, promotional weapons are promotional. I wouldn't want it to come back even if i couldn't get mine.

So thats the Devs statement? Way to treat those who spent cash into their project. Yeah let's reward the F2P ppl who'll never spend a dime.

You're going to try and treat non-paying players as lower class citizens? Don't even go there.

It was an event. Open Beta Weekend to stress test the servers. Anyone who was available had a chance to get a little thank you gift. If you can't handle what events are, limited-time occurences to get stuff, then I don't think online games are for you.

Edited by FatalX7

The Braton Vandal has:

So, in conclusion:

The Vandals are actually some of the better weapons in the game. Kind of a shame that they're limited edition considering how good they are compared to most of the other weapons available.

Edited by DishSoap

You're going to try and treat non-paying players as lower class citizens? Don't even go there.

It was an event. Open Beta Weekend to stress test the servers. Anyone who was available had a chance to get a little thank you gift. If you can't handle what events are, limited-time occurences to get stuff, then I don't think online games are for you.

Nuff said. 

Edited by Prepoznator

First thing on Monday:

Go into my Bank. Tell them how Devs can't be relied on. A supposedly reward weapon, happens to be not a reward, just a limited time purchase (Vandal Lato was a Reward. Gain without the need of a purchase). Selling Direct Upgrades which is NOT available all the time (which they said they'll never do).

Gladly that's enough reason in my Country to force back Money. Even after several months. That's the good about founders pack. refunding is possible if Devs lie.

Bolded the big point.  The entire point of it was to force people to log in to buy it to stress test the servers and make sure they were stable enough to support the influx of players coming in to Open Beta.  You were not there that weekend, you did not help stress test the servers, you do not deserve the weapon.

Edited by Okiesmokie

Bolded the big point.  The entire point of it was to force people to log in to buy it to stress test the servers and make sure they were stable enough to support the influx of players coming in to Open Beta.  You were not there that weekend, you did not help stress test the servers, you do not deserve the weapon.

That, and it was an Open Beta Weekend, meaning that anyone could play the game without a key.

Automatically injecting the weapon into our inventories wouldn't have been effective, or it probably wouldn't have worked at all, with new accounts being created throughout the entire weekend.

First thing on Monday:

Go into my Bank. Tell them how Devs can't be relied on. A supposedly reward weapon, happens to be not a reward, just a limited time purchase (Vandal Lato was a Reward. Gain without the need of a purchase). Selling Direct Upgrades which is NOT available all the time (which they said they'll never do).

Gladly that's enough reason in my Country to force back Money. Even after several months. That's the good about founders pack. refunding is possible if Devs lie.

This post should be linked in all of the online dictionaries next to the definition of entitlement.

To the OP.

Do you know the difference between a event item vs a thank you item?
The Braton Vandal was for the OB event, while the Lato Vandal was a thank you gift to all the CB testers. Just like the event color palettes, those were only around during the event time period.

Let me ask you this OP, did you get the Lato Vandal, Excaliber Prime, and Lato Prime? Those were the only items promised to you as a CB tester and a Master founder, if you didn't then you have an argument. The Braton Vandal was not promised to you, it was for the people who logged in during the event period.

Also about your statement "So thats the Devs statement? Way to treat those who spent cash into their project. Yeah let's reward the F2P ppl who'll never spend a dime." It makes me sick to see people like you.
They don't spend a dime, but they provide you players to play with. Also the only reward they got and that's if they were in during CB, was the Lato Vandal, they did not get any of the event color palettes nor the Braton Vandal as a reward, they got them from logging in during the event.

So either accept the facts or go ahead and go through the process to get your money back and never come back. I personally much rather not have people like you around.