The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Passive Mods Currently Dropping In Game

Ailia

Just picked up a mod called "Ancient Retribution" off Palus on pluto. Gives 7.5% damage to infected per rank, 10 ranks. Also doesn't show up in inventory after picking it up. Doesn't seem to be finished and fully working.

I could see something like this being useful if you like to really specialize each of your weapons. When I have a good multi-target weapon, I sometimes spec my melee for infested, and the other two for Grineer and Corpus.

It'd probably be most useful for, say, defense missions, when you know exactly what you're going against and there's zero risk of getting any surprises.

That's...a really fake image guys. Really? You can't tell by the random mission buttons, label, or rank 10 that costs 3 slots?

No. It's the result of a bug that screws up the entire GUI and forces you to restart the client.

I don't believe that, sorry. It says "Rare 1" which means rank 1, yet all the "Rank slits" are filled with white bars, meaning it should be rank 10. I still believe it's fake

Believe whatever you want. That's how it looks like.

Its most likely real, there was talk about passive stuff like that on one of the streams I believe.

However, if it is in game, its bugged, as you can see from the screen shot. Its not coded properly, so if you think its fake simply because of all the stuff that is off on the screen, then you are looking at the reason its most likely real lol.

Either way, cool idea, hopefully they stay passive and dont use points.