Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Seem To Have Grown A Dislike Towards Newbs With Non-Earned Scrub Gear.

Innocent_Flower

See a low ranking player with his Mk 1 weapons and starter frames asking for advice or struggling? Help him. Recommend the good easy-to get weapons in the markets (usualy having to point out that blueprints are in a different section), suggest all his starting plat goes to more slots, waypoint things he might need,  move through the level at a pace more agreeable to them; and if they seem like good guys, Take them on vault runs, to the void, or perhaps even give away some spares of things they probably need.

See a low ranking player with his rhino and boltor prime

Nope. 

(bonus points if he's coloured himself black and red, and happens to be rude) 

Just seems like there's something... Wrong with that. 

They didn't support the game with prime access, nor did they grind hours in the void, they haven't even played the original rhino. 

This isn't even coming from a 'I had to work for my millions!' stance, this is a 'don't they ruin the game for themselves by doing that?' stance. By being able to access the easiest items ever at rank 2 they skip over most (i would add, better) content.  Creating burnout (and also allowing players to largely circumvent the warframe section in the market)

I get flak sometimes for sounding like I'm telling players how to play the game... but isn't this a symptom of not playing the game? Should prime frames ( Originally a symbol that you've supported the game a lot) be available for under 50p a set once you hit rank 2? 

Not saying that prime items should become more RNG locked (maybe more skill locked, in more difficult missions, and maybe mag and frost are a bit too easy) but maybe we could get some restrictions (for future players) like

-Prime frames can't be traded to players lower thank rank 9. 

-Prime frames can't be built by players who haven't used the regular counterparts. 

- Perhaps, as an alternate to rank 1 and 2,  The BP of a frame cannot be traded or found in the void, but rather apears in the marketonce conditions are met. No restriction on parts. 

-Prime weapons are ballanced against eachother, so the most powerful ones currently (also the most generic) aren't more desirable than the more varied ones. 

Edited by Innocent_Flower

See a low ranking player with his Mk 1 weapons and starter frames asking for advice or struggling? Help him. Recommend the good easy-to get weapons in the markets (usualy having to point out that blueprints are in a different section), suggest all his starting plat goes to more slots, waypoint things he might need,  move through the level at a pace more agreeable to them; and if they seem like good guys, Take them on vault runs, to the void, or perhaps even give away some spares of things they probably need.

See a low ranking player with his rhino and boltor prime

Nope. 

(bonus points if he's coloured himself black and red, and happens to be rude) 

Just seems like there's something... Wrong with that. 

They didn't support the game with prime access, nor did they grind hours in the void, they haven't even played the original rhino. 

This isn't even coming from a 'I had to work for my millions!' stance, this is a 'don't they ruin the game for themselves by doing that?' stance. By being able to access the easiest items ever at rank 2 they skip over most (i would add, better) content.  Creating burnout (and also allowing players to largely circumvent the warframe section in the market)

I get flak sometimes for sounding like I'm telling players how to play the game... but isn't this a symptom of not playing the game? Should prime frames ( Originally a symbol that you've supported the game a lot) be available for under 50p a set once you hit rank 2? 

Not saying that prime items should become more RNG locked (maybe more skill locked, in more difficult missions, and maybe mag and frost are a bit too easy) but maybe we could get some restrictions (for future players) like

-Prime frames can't be built by players who haven't used the regular counterparts. 

- Perhaps, as an alternate to rank 1 and 2,  The BP of a frame cannot be traded or found in the void, but rather apears in the marketonce conditions are met. No restriction on parts. 

-Prime weapons are ballanced against eachother, so the most powerful ones currently (also the most generic) aren't more desirable than the more varied ones. 

Another one of these threads?

Yes, there are a few bad players every now and then, but really, most of them do quite fine. 

I was expecting one of those threads, and I was ready to skip on, but I have to admit these 2 suggestions don't sound that unreasonable; maybe rank 9 is a bit too much, lower it to 7 and both me and Chuck Norris will approve.

-Yes.

-No.

-No. The game is confusing enough to noobs.

-Never gonna happen. DE likes the Boltor and it will never get nerfed.

Locking:

Rule 1:

1) R E S P E C T – Let’s respect each-other and have fun. Respecting people means not insulting anyone’s ....  skill-level or any other possible way to make someone feel uncomfortable in the Warframe community.

A player choosing to invest in some-way early on may cause you to 'dislike' them, but they are a part of the ecosystem of gamers who play things differently and ultimately allow us to develop the game.

I don't diss new MtG players for buying their Planeswalkers outright instead of opening them in a pack, or, 'earning' them. No reason to disrespect their choice, and a lot of games have this possibility.

If you want to take a stab at another thread that presents feedback with objectivity and constructiveness, feel free.