The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Token Of The Lotus

Voaster

So when I logged into warframe after the most recent hotfix, my daily log-in reward RESET from 7 days to 1 day...

BUT it gave me this:

119nmrn.jpg

What is this?

and would it work with upgrading my founders pack to the next tier?

EDIT: I'm being told that these daily Log-in rewards have been disabled because they came out too early. 

Edited by Voaster

Hard to copy paste a Skype conversation. I just asked DERebecca about it and she asked DESteve. Best I can do for now.

Thank you. I will be looking forward to answers.

I just got the next one up from this "Honour of Lotus: 50% off next platinium Purchase" But how the heck does it come into play? I just tried buying more but it was still gonna charge me full price.

Edited by Denny

I just got the next one up from this "Honour of Lotus: 50% off next platinium Purchase" But how the heck does it come into play? I just tried buying more but it was still gonna charge me full price.

I am relaying this to Lady Lotus right now.

Hard to copy paste a Skype conversation. I just asked DERebecca about it and she asked DESteve. Best I can do for now.

Sad face. I don't want crappy discount tokens cluttering up my daily login rewards. Why can't they just have platinum discount days like every other f2p game :S

Did it actually reset my login status back to 1 day though? Because I missed a day when I was on night shifts due to screwed up body clock and was just rebuilding it up, almost there and then it got reset. That's kind of annoying and I hope it's a visual glitch.

Also, people really complaining about 20% off token in the store? It's got to be better then an ammo box right? I was getting 7 day rewards for about a month and got almost nothing but ammo boxes or a small amount of credit or xp so tbh, I will take it even if I don't use it for a long time. Even if you are a free player you might use it when you have £3 free to buy some slots, it's not like you could get them any other way.

Sad face. I don't want crappy discount tokens cluttering up my daily login rewards. Why can't they just have platinum discount days like every other f2p game :S

I know right?

I seriously want some Potatoes, I've gotten none; ever.

Did it actually reset my login status back to 1 day though? Because I missed a day when I was on night shifts due to screwed up body clock and was just rebuilding it up, almost there and then it got reset. That's kind of annoying and I hope it's a visual glitch.

Also, people really complaining about 20% off token in the store? It's got to be better then an ammo box right? I was getting 7 day rewards for about a month and got almost nothing but ammo boxes or a small amount of credit or xp so tbh, I will take it even if I don't use it for a long time. Even if you are a free player you might use it when you have £3 free to buy some slots, it's not like you could get them any other way.

It has reset. I see no harm in it really. I was up to day 4. I dont see the issue in starting over. 

And too true. Even if its a small amount, getting a % off real cash items is a much better deal than none at all. If this ends up working well, ill be happy to have enough to purchase heaps of spaces and cells.

Order plats now and you'll receive 20% discount on platinums, and if you call on the next 30 minutes

you'll get 2 FLASHBANGS, that's right Tennos... 2 FLASHBANGS ABSOLUTELY FREE.

But wait, THERE'S MORE.... If you order 2 more 20% discount packages you'll get 2 more FREE ITEMS... 2 sets of DISAPPOINTMENT...

call 1-800-ITS-THE-GRINEER, that's 1-800-ITS-THE-GRINEER...

ORDER NAOW....

Edited by iBread

Order plats now and you'll receive 20% discount on platinums, and if you call on the next 30 minutes

you'll get 2 FLASHBANGS, that's right Tennos... 2 FLASHBANGS ABSOLUTELY FREE.

But wait, THERE'S MORE.... If you order 2 more 20% discount packages you'll get 2 more FREE ITEMS... 2 sets of DISAPPOINTMENT...

call 1-800-ITS-THE-GRINEER, that's 1-800-ITS-THE-GRINEER...

ORDER NAOW....

I LMAO..