The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For A New Wapon ^^ [Chain Sword]

SchmuseDecke

This Is my Idea of a nw Weapon ^^.

The Chain Sword.

[EDIT] Little Update ^^

1. The normal Attack should be more liek The Gram (Means not that Great distance)

2. The charged attack offers a great distance and hits all around you but as an negativ effect the damage is not so great or The weapon get's a lower amount of damage against some enemys. ^^

2qx5iqu.jpg

Edited by SchmuseDecke

a whip-sword would be interesting.

it could work like Glaive or Kestrel, just with the chain-animation that "flies" to the target.

or with a high range and arc but low damage on charged attack

Edited by LazerusKI

Jeah something like that But I'd like to see the sword wit an energy beam instead of a chain ^^ Might change my picture there ^^ and also a little bit more range would be cool

They could probably pull it off with a description like..... "An artifact discovered in ruins of a ship thought to be from another universe, modified and adapted for use by the Tenno."

Edited by Wormyish

Just noticed this comment. Bro do you even know how references work?

40k came first, Trendy tossed the chainblade general model in as a nod to it.

...And that's what I get for being late to the gaming scene. Thanks for the info, I'll have to try Warhammer 40k.

Edited by Alchemer

...And that's what I get for being late to the gaming scene. Thanks for the info, I'll have to try Warhammer 40k.

Warhammer 40k is a tabletop game first. I'm not sure you really want to go into it in any ways other than reading the tonns and tonns of fictions and wikis about it.