Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Warframes Were In A Sitcom...

smithf

warning: Just-for-Fun !

Was wondering what roles they will be? This is my first take (feel free to modify, add yours!)

The Eccentric Uncle Vauban
- Vauban (aka the family troll. loves fooling around and fooling other people around. prank master)

- mysterious work (some suspected that he works as a clown mascot in some fast food chain)

The Prankster Cousin Loki
- Vauban's son.
- inherited prankster genes, but still have some catching up to do when compared to dad.

- mysterious work (somewhat computer related. Could be programmer. Could be game dev. Could be worse.)

The Cool Big Brother Frost
- Frost (wears a suit with bowtie. Always staying "frosty")

- could be a corporate executive, or a professional hitman. Or both.

The Big Sister Saryn
- Saryn (cool, efficient, versatile, all into style and fashion)

- runs some fashion line that includes fur and high heels...

The Macho Second Brother Rhino

- Second brother but third in the family (after Saryn)
- Rhino (body builder. loves to workout. loves to sweat. loves to flex his muscles while looking in the mirror)

- could have been a rugby player or some sports coach. moonlights as a pro wrestler in secret: nobody recognizes him out of his helmet..

The Fraternal Twins Excalibur and Nyx

- Excalibur (has fencing as hobby. Get long best with brother Rhino, and cousin Loki. Works well with twin sister Nyx, but taking all the physical work and leaving the brain stuff to her)
- Nyx (prefers to use the mind. adept at manipulating others to see/do things her way. Likes her twin brother regardless of their differences, often partnering with him in tasks in the "Sword and Sorcery" style. Cheats at darts.)
- still in college.  Excalibur doing Engineering, Nyx in Psychology.

The Rebellious Sisters Banshee and Ember
- Banshee (loves loud music with otherworldly fashion sense. Only gets along with Ember, but dotes on little sisters Nova and Mag.)
- Ember (sports a Mohawk and lights to burn things up. Overwhelming influence on little sister Nova and largely responsible for the latter's explosive disposition)

- freelancers

The Teenagers Trinity, Volt
- Trinity (wants to be prom queen. aims to be a nurse after being influenced by a drama. hates lobsters)
- Volt (loves electric and techno (tenno?) music. Cool-headed, fast-thinking, and even faster on the feet)
- In senior high school

The Little Sisters Mag-Nova
- Mag (more level-headed, but can still Pull a prank at times: bad influence from Uncle Vauban)
- Nova(takes after Ember's fiery temper, but looks up to big sister Saryn. Loves boyish things like air-guns and blowing things up with "Kaboom")

- middle school

Grandma Lotus
- so old that she no longer has a body, and instead reside in a bio-computer containment strapped to the family cat. Often got lost in senile recollections and mumber phrases like "Things just got interesting...".

- "retired".

(now that this is for fun im gonna feed the fire with some gasoline...)

Sitcom, what if they were in a band?

Five Kunai Fatality Strike - The Warframe (Five Finger Death Punch - The Pride)

*Tenno band singing*

Heyy heyy heyy yaaa [x6]

Ash
Banshee
Ember
Excalibur
frost
loki
mag
nova
nyx
rhino
saryn
trinity
vauban
volt

I am
What you fear most
I am
What you need
I am
What you made me
I am
The Tenno dream

I'm not bailing out
I'm droping in

I will not be beaten
This is my time to shine
I've got the mods to prove it
Only the hardcore survive
I'm not afraid of dying
Everyone has Revive
Lotus never favored weakness
Welcome to the Warframe

Vor
Vay hek
Sargas Ruk
And Thaym
kril
tyl regor
raptor
hyena
jackal
nef anyo
ambulas
golem
Phorid

I am
Your Nemesis
I am
taking over galaxy
I am
What you fear most
I am
Anarchy

I'm not bailing out
I'm droping in

I will not be beaten
This is my time to shine
I've got the mods to prove it
Only the hardcore survive
I'm not afraid of dying
Everyone has Revive
Lotus never favored weakness
WELCOME TO THE WARFRAME!

;DDD

Someone should make a Fanfic Sitcom with this

You called?

Thank you for the assist.

EMBER: Would you look at this post? What is this garbage. I am not like Banshee. That girl is rail thin. She needs to eat a cheeseburger. I work out way to hard to get compared to skinny little weaklings like her.

SARYN: She’s also a lot more subtle than you.

EMBER: Subtlety is for utility frames. DPS department called- They want me on top of the damage meter again. That’s right ladies, don’t get all overheated, that’s my job.

SARYN: Oh I don’t know about that dear, the new girl is posting some pretty impressive numbers.

EMBER: 90 pound Nova the glass cannon? Yea, she can really bring the pain, until a moa sneezes on her. They pretty much nailed you though, older sister. Ha!

SARYN: I’m not any older than anyone here. Why do they keep saying that?

EMBER: I dunno, but its hilarious. In some other thread someone called you a milf.

SARYN: I’m a vamp, dammit. If you’re going to objectify a woman by her body type, at least use the correct terminology.

EMBER: Whatever, Wednesday Addams.

SARYN: They did nail Rhino.

EMBER: Rhino a guido gym rat? Who would have thought?

SARYN: They pretty much nailed Loki.

EMBER: No surprise there. If I ever find where he lives, I’m setting his apartment on fire.

SARYN: They think Frost is a hitman!

EMBER: Now that is hilarious. Isn’t he the sensitive type?

SARYN: In ways he can’t even imagine. Been a long time since I dated someone who wasn’t in the scene.

EMBER: The scene?

SARYN: Oh, you know.

EMBER: The whips and chains stuff?

SARYN: Of course, darling.

EMBER: Right. Moving on... Look at Cal! They think he’s an engineering student! That’s priceless.

SARYN: I don’t think Cal isn’t bright.

EMBER: Are you kidding me? The whole pack of them are a bunch of frat boys. Whenever Cal and Ash are in the same room the only thing they do is play that stupid Madden game on the xbox.

SARYN: My boyfriend doesn’t have that problem, he’s far more sophisticated.

EMBER: Yea sure he is honey, the reason he’s not sitting around playing that stupid videogame with the other guys is because Cal borrowed his xbox. I swear to god, if Ash spends one more weekend glued to that stupid thing, I’ll be his xbox.

SARYN: How’s Mag doing with Cal?

EMBER: I dunno, you know her, she’s old fashioned. I’m sure they’re still dating, but Mag is such a librarian.

SARYN: That’s what you think.

EMBER: Huh?

SARYN: She’s so obviously a freak behind closed doors, its painful.

EMBER: Like I wouldn’t know? She’s my roommate.

SARYN: Honey, I used to be a professional. I can totally tell. Once someone uncorks that girl, look out.

EMBER: OH MY GOD HE CAST TRINITY AND VOLT AS TEENAGERS, THAT’S SO ADORABLE.

SARYN: Trinity? The ex-social worker? That is hilarious.

EMBER: Can you imagine a cute little seventeen year old Volt? With acne and spotty facial hair?

SARYN: Not at all. He’s too handsome. I don’t think he was born, he was sculpted looking like that.

EMBER: Better looking than Frost?

SARYN: That’s a matter of taste dear. Frost is my type.

EMBER: With his long girly hair?

SARYN: Some women like a man with long hair. If he takes care of it. Just like some men like a girl with short hair, even though you look ridiculous.

EMBER: Oh cheap shot. How dare you insult my pixie.

SARYN: I know you’re just jealous of my sultry dark locks, I’ve caught you admiring my gorgeous tresses.

EMBER: Sure, Elvira Mistress of the Dark, keep dreaming. Why don’t you go turn into a big black dragon and go fight Prince Charming or something?

SARYN: ooh, catty. Shouldn’t you be locked in a lamp somewhere, Tinkerbell?

RHINO: YO ARE YOU CHICKS FIGHTIN AGAIN?

EMBER: Nah, its just girl talk. Do you have an indoor voice?

RHINO: YO THERE’S ONLY ONE VOLUME SETTING ON THE RHINO, AND ITS STOMP. THAT’S WHAT’S UP LADIES.

FROST: Hey hun, Ember.

SARYN: well that’s my ride. Later, Ember.

EMBER: What? Where are you going?

RHINO: FROSTY’S TAKIN HIS GIRL OUT TO THAT SWANKY ITALIAN JOINT DOWNTOWN FOR LUNCH. SUP WITH YOU?

EMBER: What? Where’s Ash?

RHINO: HE’S AT CAL’S PLACE PLAYING MADDEN. I’M HEADIN OVER THERE TO HANG OUT AND HAVE SOME BEERS. YOU WANT A RIDE?

EMBER: Oh yea, let’s go. He’s about to get relationship-court martialed for the high crime of dereliction of girlfriend duty.

RHINO: OH SNAP

ronnie.jpg

YO THIS IS THE RHINO THREAD NOW. THAT’S RIGHT GOOMBAS, I’M HERE, AND I’M TAKIN OVER.

FISTBUMP TO ALL MY RHINO FANS SHOWIN LOVE IN THIS DUMP. ALL MY BOYS STAND UP AND FISTBUMP RIGHT NOW, ITS T-SHIRT TIME, YOU KNOW WHAT’S UP.

TO ALL YOU HOT GIRLGAMERS IN THE HOUSE, I KNOW YOU CREEPIN IN THE BACK OF THIS THREAD SOMEWHERE, COME ON OUT LADIES THE RHINO DON’T BITE.

I WANNA SEE ALL THE LADIES POST IF THEY’RE DTF!

COME ON REBECCA, I KNOW YOU’RE WATCHIN, GET OFF THE WALL AND DANCE WITH THE RHINO, BABY. HEY SOMEBODY GET ME A JAEGERBOMB OVER HERE

ronnie.jpg

YO THIS IS THE RHINO THREAD NOW. THAT’S RIGHT GOOMBAS, I’M HERE, AND I’M TAKIN OVER.

FISTBUMP TO ALL MY RHINO FANS SHOWIN LOVE IN THIS DUMP. ALL MY BOYS STAND UP AND FISTBUMP RIGHT NOW, ITS T-SHIRT TIME, YOU KNOW WHAT’S UP.

TO ALL YOU HOT GIRLGAMERS IN THE HOUSE, I KNOW YOU CREEPIN IN THE BACK OF THIS THREAD SOMEWHERE, COME ON OUT LADIES THE RHINO DON’T BITE.

I WANNA SEE ALL THE LADIES POST IF THEY’RE DTF!

COME ON REBECCA, I KNOW YOU’RE WATCHIN, GET OFF THE WALL AND DANCE WITH THE RHINO, BABY. HEY SOMEBODY GET ME A JAEGERBOMB OVER HERE

Every time that orange text comes on I feel like I loose a few IQ points, but its worth it.

Every time that orange text comes on I feel like I loose a few IQ points, but its worth it.

YEA RIGHT, LOSE A FEW IQ POINTS? MORE LIKE GAIN A LITTLE CLASS. YOU’RE ALL LUCKY THE RHINO IS HERE NOW TO BRING SOME OF THAT TENNO SHORE SWAG TO YOUR DOME.

T-SHIRT TIME, TENNO. WHERE’S ALL THE GIRLS AT? WHO’S DTF?

warning: Just-for-Fun !

Was wondering what roles they will be? This is my first take (feel free to modify, add yours!)

The Eccentric Uncle Vauban

- Vauban (aka the family troll. loves fooling around and fooling other people around. prank master)

- mysterious work (some suspected that he works as a clown mascot in some fast food chain)

The Prankster Cousin Loki

- Vauban's son.

- inherited prankster genes, but still have some catching up to do when compared to dad.

- mysterious work (somewhat computer related. Could be programmer. Could be game dev. Could be worse.)

The Cool Big Brother Frost

- Frost (wears a suit with bowtie. Always staying "frosty")

- could be a corporate executive, or a professional hitman. Or both.

The Big Sister Saryn

- Saryn (cool, efficient, versatile, all into style and fashion)

- runs some fashion line that includes fur and high heels...

The Macho Second Brother Rhino

- Second brother but third in the family (after Saryn)

- Rhino (body builder. loves to workout. loves to sweat. loves to flex his muscles while looking in the mirror)

- could have been a rugby player or some sports coach. moonlights as a pro wrestler in secret: nobody recognizes him out of his helmet..

The Fraternal Twins Excalibur and Nyx

- Excalibur (has fencing as hobby. Get long best with brother Rhino, and cousin Loki. Works well with twin sister Nyx, but taking all the physical work and leaving the brain stuff to her)

- Nyx (prefers to use the mind. adept at manipulating others to see/do things her way. Likes her twin brother regardless of their differences, often partnering with him in tasks in the "Sword and Sorcery" style. Cheats at darts.)

- still in college.  Excalibur doing Engineering, Nyx in Psychology.

The Rebellious Sisters Banshee and Ember

- Banshee (loves loud music with otherworldly fashion sense. Only gets along with Ember, but dotes on little sisters Nova and Mag.)

- Ember (sports a Mohawk and lights to burn things up. Overwhelming influence on little sister Nova and largely responsible for the latter's explosive disposition)

- freelancers

The Teenagers Trinity, Volt

- Trinity (wants to be prom queen. aims to be a nurse after being influenced by a drama. hates lobsters)

- Volt (loves electric and techno (tenno?) music. Cool-headed, fast-thinking, and even faster on the feet)

- In senior high school

The Little Sisters Mag-Nova

- Mag (more level-headed, but can still Pull a prank at times: bad influence from Uncle Vauban)

- Nova(takes after Ember's fiery temper, but looks up to big sister Saryn. Loves boyish things like air-guns and blowing things up with "Kaboom")

- middle school

Grandma Lotus

- so old that she no longer has a body, and instead reside in a bio-computer containment strapped to the family cat. Often got lost in senile recollections and mumber phrases like "Things just got interesting...".

- "retired".

The edgy emo Ash

Corrected that for ya, and HELLS YES HE HAS!

FISTBUMP

YO THAT’S A GOOD QUESTION, WHERE ARE ALL THE WHITE WOMEN AT? AND WHERE ALL THE OTHER HOT GIRLS AT TOO? RHINO DON’T DISCRIMINATE. WHERE’S THAT DE REBECCA CHICK, ONCE SHE CHECKS OUT THE RHINO SHE’S GONNA BE CHANGIN HER NAME TO DTF REBECCA, KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

The edgy emo Ash

HEY ASH IS A GOOD GUY GEDOUTTA HERE