The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods For Acrid?

what`s a good build for acrid? I need help!!!

Well, the basics. Add damage mods, like Hornet Strike, Multishot, No Return, and elemental mods (ice prioritizes over fire and electricity). The base fire rate and reload of the Acrid are high enough (it's semiautomatic, so unless you want your index finger to feel sore...). Some of the Nightmare mods, like Ice Storm, may be useful, but I'm leaning towards pure elemental damage being more useful than dual stat mods for the Acrid.

Acrid%20build.jpg

Using this mod setup if I'm using Acrid as my "main weapon".

If I'm using it just as a boss killer, then I swap ammo mutation for gunslinger and use the main gun for the small fry.

Really the same freakin mods you use for every other secondary.

well to be fair its not completely the same...

i slap fire rate and reload speed on my despairs which not every secondary weapon needs/ user wants

Edited by FadingFaith

well to be fair its not completely the same...

i slap fire rate and reload speed on my despairs which not every secondary weapon needs/ user wants

Hikou and Acrid both have enough fire rate on their own, so they don't really need the Gunslinger.

Damage and Multishot are mandatory. Ice damage is very appreciated. Add the elemental mod that beats the faction you're facing, as well as the mod that deals bonus damage to the faction. Add Armor Piercing if you're facing Infested. Rest is whatever you want; you want ammo conversion, reload speed, more elements, etc.

Side question: what about stopping power + stunning speed

I was thinking about:

Barrel diffusion

Homet Strike

Stopping Power

Stunning Speed

Ice Storm

Convulsion

Pistol Ammo conversion

Heated Charge

A complete waste of mod slots. Stun mods have a place on your sentinel, but that's about it.