Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synapse 125% = Not Always Critting

Mainabi

Point strike takes the weapon's base crit chance and then does the 125% from there.

So if something has a 10% crit chance, it will have a 25% crit chance now.

I'm pretty sure the Synapse is sitting at a 50% critical.

(.50)*(1+1.5)=1.25=125% critical chance on the synapse assuming a maxed Point Strike mod, or so it should be.

but synapse has a 50% critchance... so it should be above 100%

just for your understanding

it has a base 50% crit chance.

I'm pretty sure the Synapse is sitting at a 50% critical.

(.50)*(1+1.5)=1.25=125% critical chance on the synapse assuming a maxed Point Strike mod, or so it should be.

I was using 10% as an example because 10% is easy to work with, I never said that the synapse has a 10% crit chance ;p

However, now knowing that it has a base of 50%, it is strange that you aren't getting all crits. It could be because of host to client lag like you said. 

Edited by omagawolf

Synapse has a base of 50% crit chance, add a 7 Point strike (100% crit chance) it will take i from 50% to 100% 

this is as far as you need to go. To clear it up, 100% means this will crit every time, (maybe host lag will kill this, not sure)

125% is just a waste of 2 mod points.

having had some missions with "lag" i have noticed 5-8 or so shots didnt crit through out my whole clip of 100

so is it host? i'd say it is.

Synapse has a base of 50% crit chance, add a 7 Point strike (100% crit chance) it will take i from 50% to 100% 

this is as far as you need to go. To clear it up, 100% means this will crit every time, (maybe host lag will kill this, not sure)

125% is just a waste of 2 mod points.

having had some missions with "lag" i have noticed 5-8 or so shots didnt crit through out my whole clip of 100

so is it host? i'd say it is.

Seems that the extra 25% chance would lead to red crits (like having above 100% multishot leads to a chance for 3 shots instead of one).

Seems that the extra 25% chance would lead to red crits (like having above 100% multishot leads to a chance for 3 shots instead of one).

it doesn't lead into a red crit but into a double crit as far as I could see so it crits twice, a red crit is probably a crit of a crit, or a crit that exceeds a certain crit multiplier

Point strike takes the weapon's base crit chance and then does the 125% from there.

So if something has a 10% crit chance, it will have a 25% crit chance now.

just facepalm pointstrike has 150% not 125% it should be clear enough even if I would think additiv it would still be over 100%

please think first if you try to say something

Edited by Seira-EGT-

just facepalm pointstrike has 150% not 125% it should be clear enough even if I would think additiv it would still be over 100%

...Oy...never said that a maxed point strike is 125%...I used that level because...oh...I don't know...that's what the OP's using?

it's okay could be better, but it looks awesome but that's another topic

lol it's "ok" .....guns just insane man it destroys everything in it's path, it's simply amazing. and the way it looks makes it all the better it's not some letdown graphical wise like fluxrifle (expected a big a** beam of fluctuating energy instead we got this puny lil stream that looks like ur firing a laser pointer)

But srsly slap some ammo mods on that thing and you're G2G

Edited by ImortalTJones