Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Video] Acrid - With & Without Magnum Force

Playur

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tca7BkajIL0

Edit: If you cant see the video; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tca7BkajIL0

My personal opinion on that they made 100% accuracy weapons have decreased accuracy is that its wrong. I do not mind, and I do not have anything against this. Well I do technically. But I understand why they did it. My opinion is what it is though, because there are only a few weapons with 100% accuracy. And therefor this mod was unique to these weapons. They now ruined that. Again, I really dont want to make a rant thread. This is just my opinion. DE did what they had to do, to avoid certain weapons become massivly overpowered. I will stil use Magnum Force despite it being completely useless on longer ranges because I mostly attack up close anyways. I will no longer use the Magnum Force mod. Its just... Not worth it.

Also, I am a littlebit dissapointed that they decreased accuracy instead of just adding recoil, because there is now no way of compensating for this mod being equipped.

This video and thread is just to sort of give you an idea of how the Acrid (The most used sidearm in the game) is with the Magnum Force mod.

Feel free to add your opinion below as I value your opinion just as much as my own.

Edited by Playur

Let's be honest, the point of the corrupted mods was to give a big boost with a drawback that would make you think before using it. On a lot of weapons before there was no drawback, meaning that it was just a straight up buff. Now there is some consequence to using them.

Though at the moment said consequence seems a tad harsh.

This is possibly the worst "fix" they've come up with. You don't put on the mod description "minus recoil" and then go and change the spread. That's just plain stupid.

Also, if this is the case, warframe skills that didn't get affected by attribute mods should now have a minimum amount added to them (ie. Attack range for Null Star). It's the only way to keep consistency.

Inb4 DE ever being consistent with anything.