Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

• 3 weeks later...

any fixes for this?

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

I removed the game and downloaded it fresh still fails to download.

On 14/6/2016 at 2:42 PM, Reluwar said:

any fixes for this?

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

I removed the game and downloaded it fresh still fails to download.

I'm having the exactly same problem..

im having the same problem with you guys. they said that we should update later becuase they are still deploying the contents of the update thats why some of use were having these failures. I have been waiting for a whole 2 hours now and still the update failed. what now?

Hah, same here... saaame here, having both the Update Failures and insanely slow downloading.

Seriously, getting tired of the server issues. Downloading Lunaro update after ~12hrs since its release (shouldn't be that long, right? Especially with 50MB D/ 25MB U, used to download major updates with 3-5MB/s right after their release...):

Checking for new content: ... -- 5 KB/s. Alright, after an hour or so it finally checked all it was needed.

Updating: 2 -- 5 KB/s. Oh well... Another hour oh waiting. 98%... 99%... 100%... Checking for new content... Update failed, blah blah blah.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

2nd attempt:

Lz9G7dx.gif

Yaaaay... Yeah, no, not gonna wait for another hour to get Failed Update.

EDIT:

Almost 6 hours later -- the Launcher simply gives me «Update Failed» error w/o any «Checking for new content» progress :C

Edited by Thundervision
updated

Same here, downloading speed is unacceptably slow. I normally have download speed in the WF launcher in the 1MB/s range, now it does not seem to go beyond 20KB/s. Everything else - as in, not related to Warframe - downloads perfectly fine. Tried fiddling with the launcher settings, turning off firewall and AV software, made sure I'm not downloading anything parallel to the update, but nothing helped.

Sigh... Still can't update it. If it showed at least 0-5KB/s speed and lil' signs of progress before, now the Launcher just checks for new content for a few mins and then i get «Update Failed» message, awww.

Checked network settings, checked WF Launcher settings and in add., played with download options and 64bit mode -- nothing, checked torrent client -- everything is downloading just fine, and Steam updated DayZ for almost 2GB -- downloaded it in ~5min :S

UPD:

Looks like Lunaro's 2nd hotfix fixed it «somehow», checked & updated the game in less than 5min.

Edited by Thundervision
updated

from indonesia here....same problem "update failed..please try again later..the update will be restarted shortly"...pls help..

stick to that pop up for 3 hours.. =(

Edited by Vanov

I'm almost ashamed of myself spending any money in this game...

Get your s*** together, and make an acceptable and ACTUALLY WORKING launcher, or don't even and just use steam... Don't use the freaking CEF please..., AT LEAST look into webkit, Apache Cordova or Qt!

33 minutes ago, TheHunter30 said:

Unfortunatelly my updating always stops and it says "Update failed" and "Please try again"! I have tried a lot of things to make it work, but for some reason they don't seem to work.

It worked for me on the other day.... but, others say, it is actually downloading when it says "Update failed." try it tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, ArsGoetia72 said:

Some update content failed to download, re-tried many times (once every hour) still got the same result.

22612459f2551994dcbfd4f61455ac2b1ea39cd4

Found the problem:

226136805d5387685628481ec1a9cc9ee9b95b17

The last update "Specters of the Rail" doesn't compatible with steam and breaks some files.... need to re-install everything -.-;;

WTF.... what kind of an id*ot releases an update that literally breaks the game??

Edited by ArsGoetia72

when I'm downloading the update  its starts slow then it zooms to 100%  then it stops I wait the It says cannot download content  please restart warframe update will start again shortly I try some more times and the same thing keeps on happening  please help me

I am having the same issue.  Running Warframe as admin, launching from Steam, have validated 3-4 times through Steam, verified in the launcher 3-4 times, even tried restarting the update every time it "crashes", like I did with the Lunaro update.  I'm SO excited about this update, but it has been 48+ hours with no hope of finishing the update.

17 hours ago, EnRandir said:

My friend is having the same issue. Been trying to get the game to launch for a week now, no luck. 

This needs fixed. 

.eJwFwW0OxBAQANC7OIAZ9INeppmgKqGEafbHZu-

same goes for me, cant download from server, i have good internet..

stuck at checking new content at 5.0mb and then poof, just like you, solution please

17 hours ago, Widhiantito said:

same goes for me, cant download from server, i have good internet..

stuck at checking new content at 5.0mb and then poof, just like you, solution please

If you're using steam, your problem probably the same as mine.

What I did was:

1. Go to steam ---> right click on Warframe ---> Properties ---> Local Contents

2. Verify integrity of game cache.

3. If steam found some files failed to validate, it'll try re-downloading the broken files (in my case 11 gb -.-;;)

4. If it still has errors, delete (warframe) local content and re-download the whole thing + updates.

5. In my case that fixed the problem. Hopefully yours too (and I'm still wondering why did they release an update with such fatal error.... sigh)