Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Window Issue (And Side Issue)

Samoth95

So, I've been grappling recently with a VERY annoying bug in my mod window. Here's what happens (nice and numbered too):

1. Go to mod window. No issues. I can click any mod on the first three lines and nothing bad happens.

2. I scroll, whether it's 1 line or 50. Doesn't matter.

3. I click a mod. Any mod. Again, it does not matter.

4. The scroll bar on the right of the screen JUMPS down the list. I still see the 3 rows I'm currently on until I scroll up or down.

As far as I can tell, more scrolling makes it shoot farther until eventually it shoots to the bottom of the list every time. It doesn't occur repeatedly (i.e. I click multiple mods after scrolling - it only drops once), or within fusion or selling (I've done both without issue - it will jump when I first select a mod to sell or fuse others into, but when I click other mods before or after scrolling it won't jump again). This is frustrating, especially if I'm trying to sort through my mods to find which ones I need to sell or which ones I can fuse into eachother.

UPDATE: I played around a bit more and found that it was also jumping down when I fused mods into another one while in the Warframe mod filter (after I hit fuse the bar would then jump).

Side issue: Not related to the above, but since U11 the overall Star Map (Is that part of the UI? If not I'll delete this part and post in the proper spot) has been more laggy. I'm told (by people in chat) that it's due to a new "translucency filter" or some such garbage on the main screen. It affects my cursor, as there is now a noticable delay between me moving and the on-screen cursor moving. Please allow us to turn this filter off (kinda like that tesellation thing in the derelicts that screwed everyone over but when it was turned off there was almost no difference whatsoever - and none that I could see but that's a bit pretentious of me). Kinda a bug, though not really. More a fault of my laptop's not-the-best specs but I know there are others who also play this game on not "Master Race" style PC's who would more likely than not also benefit from this.

Edited by Samoth95

Mod list jumping bug: EXTREMELY annoying. I suffer from it as well - click on a mod and the scroll bar's position leaps to the bottom (but leaving the mod page where it is). The moment you attempt to scroll, the mod page updates itself to where the scroll bar is (so basically, the very bottom of the list).

Having the same problem here. It's been going on for a while now.

The further illustrate the point, I have made som screenshots.

Here I haven't clicked on the highlighted mod yet. Notice the scroll bar is just above halfway down.

2013-11-29_00004.jpg

Now I have clicked the mod, and the scrollbar magically jumped to the very bottom.

2013-11-29_00005.jpg

Now I have scrolled up just a single notch, and now i'm seeing the mods almost at the bottom, where they should be, and not the mods I was looking at before.

2013-11-29_00006.jpg

Not the end of the world, but when you want to get rid of 100+ duplicates, it does add to the time it takes.