Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Runners Clan { Were Back }| 4 Floor Dojo | All Research Complete |

-BrokenBear-

• 1 month later...

meaa97
~ 2
~ excliber level 24
~ i want to join because i have a lot to offer if you give me a chance plus i feel like being in a clan is like being with a family because you always got their back when they need you
~ Age (17)

meaa97

~ 2

~ excliber level 24

~ i want to join because i have a lot to offer if you give me a chance plus i feel like being in a clan is like being with a family because you always got their back when they need you

~ Age (17)

Sorry for the late-ish reply just woke up, you shall receive your invite shortly my friend, welcome to the shadows

EDIT : it already says your in a clan bud, please leave the current one your in or decline any previous clan invites

Edited by Z-Sync

Quoras
Excalibur Lvl 20
Playing with friends makes this more fun, plus more cooperation. (I just joined a couple of days ago, would love to find out how to get better at this game from you guys)

Cheers =D

Quoras

Excalibur Lvl 20

Playing with friends makes this more fun, plus more cooperation. (I just joined a couple of days ago, would love to find out how to get better at this game from you guys)

Cheers =D

you shall receive your invite shortly. welcome to the shadows

• 1 month later...

~ cooleyoo2000
~ MR8
~ Loki Prime or Mesa are my favourites
~ I want to join the clan because it looks well established. I want to see quality players from the clan regardless of mastery rank skilled and knowledgeable players is something i hope to see. 
~ 20