Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Runners Clan { Were Back }| 4 Floor Dojo | All Research Complete |

-BrokenBear-

Name: SupaFlea (has been for all games for past 10 years :D)
Rank: 0 (just recently failed the 1st one, didnt wonna take it incase i failed it and failed cos i thought i couldnt leave the circle lol)
Warframe: Excalibur 22
Reason for joining: As with all the clans i join for various games I preffer a nice friendly atmosphere, I'm hoping this is such a place :)

-LeHadriel

-rank 10

-all, except valk and zeph

-Hope to find some awesome ppl to do some nasty ninja stuff with/

-26yo

-Kaz59985

-rank 8

-I use my Rhino prime and Nekros alot.

-Just looking to play with some active people.

-over 21

IGN: Berronu

Frame: Volt 29

Reason: I'm tired of playing with randoms that never use the chat, and I'm hoping to finally get the chance to play with a fun group of people.

Direshanks

Rank 1

Mag

I'm 27, and there's no reason to play a co-op game alone (or worse, with STRANGERS). Looking forward to relaxing and getting in some fun games in.

(Edited for rank.)

Name: SupaFlea (has been for all games for past 10 years :D)

Rank: 0 (just recently failed the 1st one, didnt wonna take it incase i failed it and failed cos i thought i couldnt leave the circle lol)

Warframe: Excalibur 22

Reason for joining: As with all the clans i join for various games I preffer a nice friendly atmosphere, I'm hoping this is such a place :)

IGN: Xenotrope

Current frame: Oberon 16

Reason for joining: Dojo benefits and casual co-op

Welcome to the shadows you shall receive your invites shortly

longcatslayer

rank 0 for now

hydroid level 14

i just started yesterday and i would definitely like to be in a clan that is more casual because i wont always be able to play but i definitely will

im 19 turning 20 next month woot

CrazyRon, ranked 4, got Loki Ember and Ash at 30, Nyx at 0.

Aged 23, lookin for some people to play with, login times might vary according to work.

sorry for late reply you shall receive your invites momentary 

Howdy!

defunctdoor

Rank 1

Excalibur R22

I'm 46, and pretty casual about play. I've only been playing a few days, but I'm enjoying it, for the most part. I'm tired of people making a race out of runs, seeing who can get to the end first. Which is why I loved seeing this: 'with him a 15 minute mission takes 25 cause he ain't leaving no loot behind.' If there are others of a similar mind, I'd be happy.

I've been grouping with randoms, and soloing when I can. I'm on Mars now, though, and finding it more than a little difficult to solo. My first major goal is to get the parts for the Oberon. I have the blueprints, which were easy to get, and I wanted to get to Mars so I could try to find some Gallium.

I've built a new sword, a Cronus, but it's the only weapon not a starter one. I'm getting by just fine with the other items, though, for now.

I have a few tier I keys I'd like to try out, and am really reluctant to PUG them, and I'd like to find out more about the game. Just sitting in Clan chat has always helped me in other games, and I expect the same here.

Peace.

Edited by defunctdoor

IGN: Diatrix

Warframes: lvl 28 Ash, lvl 22 Excalibur Prime, lvl 29 Rhino, lvl 23 Valkyr, lvl 23 Vauban, and lvl 30 Zephyr. Currently using Zephyr the most.

I'm a 17 year old homeschooler so my play hours can be weird, generally they're the same as any teenagers though, anytime on the weekends and only nights on weekdays. I've been playing warframe for about a year now and I actually made my own clan when they first came out with them. I didn't really put any effort into it though and I was the sole member so I disbanded it. Now I'm really wanting a place to trade stuff and go on void runs and since I can go on fairly long hiatuses from warframe (like a month or two at a time) a casual clan sounds great.

Howdy!

defunctdoor

Rank 1

Excalibur R22

I'm 46, and pretty casual about play. I've only been playing a few days, but I'm enjoying it, for the most part. I'm tired of people making a race out of runs, seeing who can get to the end first. Which is why I loved seeing this: 'with him a 15 minute mission takes 25 cause he ain't leaving no loot behind.' If there are others of a similar mind, I'd be happy.

I've been grouping with randoms, and soloing when I can. I'm on Mars now, though, and finding it more than a little difficult to solo. My first major goal is to get the parts for the Oberon. I have the blueprints, which were easy to get, and I wanted to get to Mars so I could try to find some Gallium.

I've built a new sword, a Cronus, but it's the only weapon not a starter one. I'm getting by just fine with the other items, though, for now.

I have a few tier I keys I'd like to try out, and am really reluctant to PUG them, and I'd like to find out more about the game. Just sitting in Clan chat has always helped me in other games, and I expect the same here.

Peace.

SilverSim

Rank 4

Zeph 30, Mag 27, Building a nova

Just looking for a place to meet cool people, build cool things and run fun missions.

IGN: Diatrix

Warframes: lvl 28 Ash, lvl 22 Excalibur Prime, lvl 29 Rhino, lvl 23 Valkyr, lvl 23 Vauban, and lvl 30 Zephyr. Currently using Zephyr the most.

I'm a 17 year old homeschooler so my play hours can be weird, generally they're the same as any teenagers though, anytime on the weekends and only nights on weekdays. I've been playing warframe for about a year now and I actually made my own clan when they first came out with them. I didn't really put any effort into it though and I was the sole member so I disbanded it. Now I'm really wanting a place to trade stuff and go on void runs and since I can go on fairly long hiatuses from warframe (like a month or two at a time) a casual clan sounds great.

The shadows have spoken, and have accepted your presence and we welcome you. you shall receive your invites shortly

EDIT: Silversim it says your currently in a clan, you have to leave that one or decline any other invites before i can invite you. once you have done so you can inbox me for your invite

Edited by Z-Sync

Name: gman140

Warframe: lvl 30 Ash (also Oberon and Nyx)

This seems to be the chillest clan out there that just wants to have fun and enjoy the game, thats what I think warframe should be about. My play hours are pretty much during the afternoon and night during weekdays and anytime on weekends. I'm looking for a place to trade stuff and go on void runs, this seems like a fun clan.

Name: gman140

Warframe: lvl 30 Ash (also Oberon and Nyx)

This seems to be the chillest clan out there that just wants to have fun and enjoy the game, thats what I think warframe should be about. My play hours are pretty much during the afternoon and night during weekdays and anytime on weekends. I'm looking for a place to trade stuff and go on void runs, this seems like a fun clan.

Frand

Rank 4

I switch between Rhino and Mag (I formad my rhino twice)

I'm just looking for a friendly, chill group of people to play with

JztinX

Rank 2

Loki

I want to join to experience what it is like to join a clan and of course have fun with more players that I meet in the clan.

~ kito1q84

~ rank 5

~ Excalibur 30 | Oberon 30 | Valkyr 0

~ I'm new to the game and enjoy it very much. Guess in a clan with people it would even be more fun :o)

~ 29

You have all been accepted, sorry for really late reply I rarely get on these forums because they rarely work for me D= ill invite you shortly.

• 3 months later...

IGN: FOXXYZ69

Warframes: Loki, Mag P, & Nyx. (Oberon, Mirage & Valkyr coming soon)

I want to join a casual clan that I can group with and make new friends during my gaming hours which is Asia Region time (UTC+08:00). I did join Crescent Moon clan but found that their requirements was too high for me so I left.

IGN Devilman59

Frame: Ash, Ember Prime, Frost Prime, Loki, Loki Prime, Mirage, Nekros, Nova, Nyx, Oberon, Rhino Prime, Trinity, Valkyr, Vauban, Volt and Zephyr

Been Off and On again with this game and decided that I should join a clan again hope you will welcome me

sorry for the late reply work had me busy

Siksta

Valkyr, Rhino, Volt

I want to join an active community dedicated to having fun. I hope to have a great time with the others in this clan and to become a more powerful Tenno

ShadowFlare_x

Rank 7 

12 Frames all lvl 30 

Old clan dying out and very inactive 

IGN: FOXXYZ69

Warframes: Loki, Mag P, & Nyx. (Oberon, Mirage & Valkyr coming soon)

I want to join a casual clan that I can group with and make new friends during my gaming hours which is Asia Region time (UTC+08:00). I did join Crescent Moon clan but found that their requirements was too high for me so I left.

IGN Devilman59

Frame: Ash, Ember Prime, Frost Prime, Loki, Loki Prime, Mirage, Nekros, Nova, Nyx, Oberon, Rhino Prime, Trinity, Valkyr, Vauban, Volt and Zephyr

Been Off and On again with this game and decided that I should join a clan again hope you will welcome me

Ankour

Rank 3

Valkyr

I'm pretty new to the game and looking for a fun guild to join and help me learn the game and enjoy some people to talk with

but welcome you shall receive your invites shortly

IGN: CarbonFootprint

Frame: 30 Volt with potato (main), Loki + Ember (30) Excalibur somewhere in mid 20s, Rhino in production.

I've come to this game a few days ago and got hooked. I am looking for a relaxed and fun company for doing runs together but also enjoy just making fun and being silly in voicechat during playing. Also looking for some real teamplay with clan members, in case the endgame of warframe actually has a need for this.