Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Runners Clan { Were Back }| 4 Floor Dojo | All Research Complete |

-BrokenBear-

IGN: CarbonFootprint

Frame: 30 Volt with potato (main), Loki + Ember (30) Excalibur somewhere in mid 20s, Rhino in production.

I've come to this game a few days ago and got hooked. I am looking for a relaxed and fun company for doing runs together but also enjoy just making fun and being silly in voicechat during playing. Also looking for some real teamplay with clan members, in case the endgame of warframe actually has a need for this.

welcome to the shadows you shall receive your invite shortly 

IGN: Oncoming_Storm

Frame: 11 Volt (just found this game today)

Found this game today and have had a number of bad experiences with the random matchmaking and decided I wanted to join a clan so i have people I can play with regularly, teamwork and all that. Also admittedly still trying to figure some of this game out.

IGN: Oncoming_Storm

Frame: 11 Volt (just found this game today)

Found this game today and have had a number of bad experiences with the random matchmaking and decided I wanted to join a clan so i have people I can play with regularly, teamwork and all that. Also admittedly still trying to figure some of this game out.

welcome to the shadows you will receive your invite shortly 

IGN: Badmankiller

Frame: Volt and Ember both level 30

I was previously in your clan but had stop playing warframe for a while i have now started to play once warframe again but i have realized that i am not in the clan anymore. I would like to be readmitted back into the clan

Edited by Badmankiller

IGN: Badmankiller

Frame: Volt and Ember both level 30

I was previously in your clan but had stop playing warframe for a while i have now started to play once warframe again but i have realized that i am not in the clan anymore. I would like to be readmitted back into the clan

ok an invitation will be sent to you shortly

ign GreenSlug420. Rank 4. Currently using rhino and have Excalibur. trying to get more. Would love to be in youre clan pretty cool clan by the looks of it, going to be my first clan im in so I hope you welcome me in. and im 25 years old

Edited by GreenSlug420

Zephyrduo

Rank 1 almost 2

Mag rank 15

Decided to get back into the game because of friends and I am liking it alot better now than how it was in CBT. Planning to stay active in this and Archeage once it releases.

Age 24

Edited by Zephyrduo

• 4 weeks later...

IGN: Doopliss.

Edit: forgot to add rank, 

Current Rank: 11 almost 12, have all frames almost to 30 (exl. a few primes).

Warframes: Banshee, Ash, Loki

Reasons: I would like to join the clan because you seem like a good group of people, and I too like to one hit things =).

Edited by Doopliss.

ign GreenSlug420. Rank 4. Currently using rhino and have Excalibur. trying to get more. Would love to be in youre clan pretty cool clan by the looks of it, going to be my first clan im in so I hope you welcome me in. and im 25 years old

Zephyrduo

Rank 1 almost 2

Mag rank 15

Decided to get back into the game because of friends and I am liking it alot better now than how it was in CBT. Planning to stay active in this and Archeage once it releases.

Age 24

Unholyvamp

Rank 3

Loki - Rank 30

I just want a casual clan to do things with. It's just simple like that.

27 years old

IGN: Doopliss.

Edit: forgot to add rank, 

Current Rank: 11 almost 12, have all frames almost to 30 (exl. a few primes).

Warframes: Banshee, Ash, Loki

Reasons: I would like to join the clan because you seem like a good group of people, and I too like to one hit things =).

Sorry for the late reply my computer is currently f***ed you shall all recive invites shortly

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

~ odstsparten27
~ 6
~ (Didn't know if all of them, since it was just singular, but just wanted to be safe.) Nyx prime, Trinity, Volt, Loki, Rhino, Saryn, Ash, Valkyr, Oberon, Nekros, Ember, and Nova.
~ I wanna join because I've never been in a clan, and this clan seems to fit my interest! Sounds like a lot of fun, so here I am!

~ odstsparten27

~ 6

~ (Didn't know if all of them, since it was just singular, but just wanted to be safe.) Nyx prime, Trinity, Volt, Loki, Rhino, Saryn, Ash, Valkyr, Oberon, Nekros, Ember, and Nova.

~ I wanna join because I've never been in a clan, and this clan seems to fit my interest! Sounds like a lot of fun, so here I am!

you shall receive your invite shortly mate. welcome to the shadows

• 3 weeks later...

- Patrius

- Rank 4

- Saryn and Volt (and maybe one day Frost/Rhino Prime)

- I haven't been in a clan before and Shadow Runners caught my eye. I'm just looking for some people to help fill the endless (orokin) void.

Awesome, sorry for the latish reply just got home, you shall receive you invite shortly mate, welcome to the shadows

In game name: Ganjabear.

mastery rank 14.

I play most warframes in high tier missions with pro builds. have all except trin and banshee. I mainly play, Vauban, Loki, Frost and Mesa.

I'm looking for a clan that can do some serious high tier gaming, and who has experienced members that I can have a fun and challenging gaming experience with.

I'm 23 years old, if that matters. 

thank you for your time. 

In game name: Ganjabear.

mastery rank 14.

I play most warframes in high tier missions with pro builds. have all except trin and banshee. I mainly play, Vauban, Loki, Frost and Mesa.

I'm looking for a clan that can do some serious high tier gaming, and who has experienced members that I can have a fun and challenging gaming experience with.

I'm 23 years old, if that matters. 

thank you for your time. 

Welcome man, Dont worry We got exactly what you looking for.