Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Runners Clan { Were Back }| 4 Floor Dojo | All Research Complete |

-BrokenBear-

IGN: Ravlin

Main Warframe: Volt (30)

Reason to join is that this clan seems interesting and looking to find a laid back community to just hang around, not to mention helping out to others thats in need

IGN: Ravlin

Main Warframe: Volt (30)

Reason to join is that this clan seems interesting and looking to find a laid back community to just hang around, not to mention helping out to others thats in need

IGN:Davidoff323

I start to play this game 2weeks ago and now I'm looking for a clan

Welcome to the shadows, you shall receive your invites shortly

IGN:Khazzadum

Warframe(s):Ash 90 lvl (with polarization), Excalibur 90 lvl, Frost Prime 48 lvl, Loki 30 lvl, Mag Prime 16 lvl, Rhino 15 lvl, Saryn 35 lvl, Volt 120 lvl

Hello Z-Sync, i've been watching this post for a time now, and i would like to join the Shadows. back in my old clan i was a general too the one called Death Circle i was the on who actually run the place giving advise to the younglings,teaching them how to fight, how to use weapons, how to talk to the other Tennos, but after some time the clan started to losing life... i was the boss of 98 people, i lost 38 Tenno in a week... Well then i left my own clan the real boss should run the place right? afterall i was just a General , with a lilttle reputation in few clans :) .. aaanyways this place looks great for a new start for an old General. i'll contribute,i'll take orders, i'll give orders if im told to.. so i'm ready.

hmm i like you already. Welcome to the clan, you shall receive your invite shortly

Hey I'd like to join your clan. The one I've been in since I started playing (about 7 months ago) finally died. No one gets online anymore, and I'm just gonna leave it, despite being Sensei with most of the research done. I just would like a clan that doesn't lose me my research progress but has an active community :D that's all. Yours seems great. I'd really appreciate an invite, I should've left the old clan by then.

IGN FinnishHim

Rank 9 (I think haha I don't pay much attention to mastery)

Warframe... well I own like 14 of them XD I really enjoy frost and valkyr though.

Thanks for your time!

In Game name: EPIC2FAIL

Rank 8

Warframe: Excalibur P, Rhino, Ash, Loki,Volt

Why: because I want to collect my loot together with no drama fun people

Age 34, I'm from EU

Hey I'd like to join your clan. The one I've been in since I started playing (about 7 months ago) finally died. No one gets online anymore, and I'm just gonna leave it, despite being Sensei with most of the research done. I just would like a clan that doesn't lose me my research progress but has an active community :D that's all. Yours seems great. I'd really appreciate an invite, I should've left the old clan by then.

IGN FinnishHim

Rank 9 (I think haha I don't pay much attention to mastery)

Warframe... well I own like 14 of them XD I really enjoy frost and valkyr though.

Thanks for your time!

IGN: AikTeze

Excalibur (30)

I would like to join a clan to meet new people and have someone to play with and rank up with. I joined about a week ago,

Welcome to the clan guys. Except for you EpicFail, I really would like to invite you but it says your in a clan already, please leave or decline any current clan invitations, and message us back, and you will receive your invite ASAP

xXlightningshadowXx

rank 0 ( im doing the rank test )

Excalibur - lv 10 (soon 11)

I'm a 15 years old ''south american'' who lives in Sweden. and I've been playing for more than a year. my last account got deleted because a problem i got and app open while i opened the game hehe ( mistake ), so i started from the bottom again. so i'm a bit experienced and i think that i could have lots of fun if i joined an active guild with lots of great people again ;) i want to advance in the game with fun, that's all :b thx for reading :D

i hope theres room for me.

Username: Koodaris

Soon mastery rank 11

Has every single warframe but frost

i am an extremely active warfame player and i am social from time to time. 

i have lots of prime stuff to give away to the ones in need, and if i have some extra mods, i guess some clan members are lucky (x

i farm keys now and then and hopefully i'll be able to host some void runs. i will also participate in void runs or anything else if i am needed.

thanks for taking your time in readin this.

xXlightningshadowXx

rank 0 ( im doing the rank test )

Excalibur - lv 10 (soon 11)

I'm a 15 years old ''south american'' who lives in Sweden. and I've been playing for more than a year. my last account got deleted because a problem i got and app open while i opened the game hehe ( mistake ), so i started from the bottom again. so i'm a bit experienced and i think that i could have lots of fun if i joined an active guild with lots of great people again ;) i want to advance in the game with fun, that's all :b thx for reading :D

i hope theres room for me.

Username: Koodaris

Soon mastery rank 11

Has every single warframe but frost

i am an extremely active warfame player and i am social from time to time. 

i have lots of prime stuff to give away to the ones in need, and if i have some extra mods, i guess some clan members are lucky (x

i farm keys now and then and hopefully i'll be able to host some void runs. i will also participate in void runs or anything else if i am needed.

thanks for taking your time in readin this.

Welcome to the clan, you shall receive an invite shortly, May the Shadows be with you 

Edit: Koodaris it says you are currently in a clan, plz decline any other clan invites you may have thank you

Edited by Z-Sync

Welcome to the clan, you shall receive an invite shortly, May the Shadows be with you 

Edit: Koodaris it says you are currently in a clan, plz decline any other clan invites you may have thank  

im xXLightingshadowXx , my lost account came back haha could you please send the invitation to xXMiguelXx pls, thx

Edited by xXMiguelXx

Edit: Koodaris it says you are currently in a clan, plz decline any other clan invites you may have thank you

sorry, send me an invitation again

In-Game Name: Altarei

Warframe: 30 Mag for the most part, also have a 30 Nyx and 28 Oberon. Currently building Ember and Ash.

Why I want to join: Starting to get a bit lonesome just running with randoms all day! It would be cool to get to know some people in-game.

Hopefully I'll hear from you soon!

In-Game Name: Altarei

Warframe: 30 Mag for the most part, also have a 30 Nyx and 28 Oberon. Currently building Ember and Ash.

Why I want to join: Starting to get a bit lonesome just running with randoms all day! It would be cool to get to know some people in-game.

Hopefully I'll hear from you soon!

Name: Lonesoul8

Rank 3

Frame: Lvl 30 Volt

Welcome to the shadows, you shall receive your invites shortly 

IGN: Ghost760

Warframe: Zephyr level 15 and Loki level 12 (I mainly use Zephyr)

Fairly new to the game I'm about 6 days in and would like to join a clan. Yours caught my attention mainly because you guys sound like a cool group of chill laid back people and I'd love to be a part of that group.