Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Runners Clan { Were Back }| 4 Floor Dojo | All Research Complete |

-BrokenBear-

IGN: Ghost760

Warframe: Zephyr level 15 and Loki level 12 (I mainly use Zephyr)

Fairly new to the game I'm about 6 days in and would like to join a clan. Yours caught my attention mainly because you guys sound like a cool group of chill laid back people and I'd love to be a part of that group.

IGN - Prapszilla

Rank - 8 (almost 9)

Warframe - Most except Primes and 2 other

Looking for a good and active guild to have runs with. Playing solo can only get you so far.

Welcome to the Shadow Runners, you shall receive your invite shortly.

Hey are you guys still recruiting?

Ferrosa

Rank 5

Valkyr (polarized twice), Nyx, Banshee, Ember Prime, Mag

My current guild is really big (everyone's a stranger), I'm intimidated (a lot of them have been playing a long time and probably don't have patience for a more casual player like myself... they're going for #1 and all), and I just don't feel like I fit in, or will. You guys seem like a really good mix of people and maybe you won't eat me alive. I'm curious/interested in trying out that voice chat you guys seem to be using. I play daily, so it'd be nice to get to know some names and play with others.
I'm 29

Edited by Ferrosa

Hey are you guys still recruiting?

Ferrosa

Rank 5

Valkyr (polarized twice), Nyx, Banshee, Ember Prime, Mag

My current guild is really big (everyone's a stranger), I'm intimidated (a lot of them have been playing a long time and probably don't have patience for a more casual player like myself... they're going for #1 and all), and I just don't feel like I fit in, or will. You guys seem like a really good mix of people and maybe you won't eat me alive. I'm curious/interested in trying out that voice chat you guys seem to be using. I play daily, so it'd be nice to get to know some names and play with others.

I'm 29

Yea were still recruiting, Just inbox me on the forums or message back here if you decide to join the shadows

IGN: Fattness

Rank 9

I have all frames sans Zephyr and some prime versions.

Just looking for a casual clan that tries to have fun rather than be ultra-efficient / hardcore.

IGN: katoblepas

Warframe: right now a Nyx 7 but i have a volt 30

i want to join a good and friendly clan and this looks like a good option

welcome invites will be sent shortly 

Kiyochu

Excalibur

I would love to join such a laidback and fair clan. This is the ideal type for me due to the fact it shows great Prosperity and Equalness between all members! I really would like to see this clan grow (Even if it has :3) I feel this clan would be great!! :D

Kiyochu

Excalibur

I would love to join such a laidback and fair clan. This is the ideal type for me due to the fact it shows great Prosperity and Equalness between all members! I really would like to see this clan grow (Even if it has :3) I feel this clan would be great!! :D

invited welcome to the shadows

name: hrudzie

Warframe: Banshee

Looking to join a fun clan and see some good teamwork

johnnycage0779

Volt (30) , Oberon (19)

I feel like I'm missing out by not being in a clan and want to see what it's like. Since I'm active, but casual, I think this clan is a nice fit.

welcome to the clan you shall receive your invite shortly 

Dramabanana

Rank 10

Ember, Excalibur Prime, Frost Prime, Loki, Nova, Nyx, Oberon, Rhino, Saryn, Valkyr, Volt, Zephyr

I am looking for a clan that approaches the game as that what it is, a game.

I won't be online that much in between updates since i play a lot of games and I hope that it's ok.

However I have no problem with contributing to clan research, and i have a TS3-server you can use for the Clan if you want.

22 years old btw.

Edited by Dramabanana

Teyanein

Rank 4

Mag (rank 17 polarized once), Excalibur Prime, Nyx, Oberon (rank 6)

Looking for a clan to help with progression and to just have fun with. I'm eager to contribute to clan research and dojo construction as more rooms are released.

I'm available most nights depending on my work rotation

Dramabanana

Rank 10

Ember, Excalibur Prime, Frost Prime, Loki, Nova, Nyx, Oberon, Rhino, Saryn, Valkyr, Volt, Zephyr

I am looking for a clan that approaches the game as that what it is, a game.

I won't be online that much in between updates since i play a lot of games and I hope that it's ok.

However I have no problem with contributing to clan research, and i have a TS3-server you can use for the Clan if you want.

22 years old btw.

Teyanein

Rank 4

Mag (rank 17 polarized once), Excalibur Prime, Nyx, Oberon (rank 6)

Looking for a clan to help with progression and to just have fun with. I'm eager to contribute to clan research and dojo construction as more rooms are released.

I'm available most nights depending on my work rotation

Welcome to the clan, you shall receive your invites shortly 

IGN: shaddurak

Warframe:banshee(6) ember(5) excalibur prime (25) Nekros (0) nova (30) rhino(30) saryn (30) volt (18)
 i was in a clan before but it collapsed due to inactive members  so i would like to join another laid back clan that has  a sense of humor i play casual sometimes i may go inactive but thats only coz i got tonnes of games i play xD

IGN: shaddurak

Warframe:banshee(6) ember(5) excalibur prime (25) Nekros (0) nova (30) rhino(30) saryn (30) volt (18)

i was in a clan before but it collapsed due to inactive members  so i would like to join another laid back clan that has  a sense of humor i play casual sometimes i may go inactive but thats only coz i got tonnes of games i play xD

IGN: King_p

Warframe: Mostly Rhino but sometimes Mag

I have been in a few clans but want to get back into Warframe and am looking for a new place to settle

You have been accepted into the shadows, and shall receive your invites shortly

IGN: Berronu

Frame: Volt 30

Reason: I'm tired of playing with randoms that never use the chat, and I'm hoping to finally get the chance to play with a fun group of people.

(Updated rank and Warframe)

Edited by Berronu