Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Reinforcements: Light And Heavy

Freelancer27

Hello there, my fellow sweetmeats!

I kinda got inspired by Krotalon's Corpus Reinforcements by the three eye-candy weapons. So, I have "some" time to make weapons of my own, two for now, the Light and the Heavy Corpus weaponry.

2ppx4hv.jpg

The Alta stands out as a Plasma-based weaponry, sharing some characteristics of the Dera in terms of firing such projectiles in close-quarter combat. I personally think of this to be carried by "future" Corpus Crewladies in the open-field, since its light and powerful enough to melt faces with several shots. Plus, the weapon can be carried as a single or a pair.

2a4uupw.jpg

The Hactron is what I thought out of the Braton as a powerful machine gun, heavily supplied with battery compartments to ensure maximum efficiency in the battlefield. It carries a noticeable clip in the front in order to load bullets quickly while the batteries are used to power auto-loaders within the weapon's casing give that fast firing capability. This is a must have for Corpus Techs if Supras couldn't have a chance in hitting their targets at a long distance. As said, it also comes with a scope on its side.

I also thought of some specs for the Hactron...

Mastery Level        9
Weapon Slot          Primary
Weapon Type        Machine Gun
Trigger Type          Auto

Projectile Speed    Hit-Scan
Firing Rate            10.8 rounds/sec
Accuracy               9.7
Magazine Size       120 rounds/mag
Max Ammo             540 rounds
Reload Time          2.4s

Normal Attacks
Physical Damage      22.5 x 2
1-impact Impact         7.0
2-puncture Puncture  7.5
3-slash Slash             8.0

Crit Chance              10.0%
Crit Damage             200.0%
Status Chance          10.0%

Sorta... Overpowered... I think.

An update.

I thought I could start with two weapons, but I decided to work with a shotgun. So here it goes:

2v9zvp2.jpg

The Galton is something the Corpus could have dream of carrying around with, puncturing the Grineer with powerful bolts of metal onto them while behaving as a true military composure as a shotgun. Terrifying not just at close range, this thing compacts the formation of the projectiles in flight until this group reached a certain distance whereas no shotgun has ever accomplished. Plus, it is semi-automatic.

Again... I don't expect that these weapons will be released as official, but I just have a hobby of making them. :3

Edited by Freelancer27

Got a new Sword.

282eqvn.jpg

A matching sword that discriminates the original Skana for a two-handed/one-handed blade with an unfair chance of discharging a powerful blast of magnetic energy when forcing the weapon at extreme levels. This weapon was made under the development of Nef Anyo as he continues to discover more about the Tenno who are trapped within the confines of his cryogenic prison cells. Surely, he'll consider this as an achievement, although the weapon is design majorly in melee combat, but its charging function allows him to shoot projectiles at a distance with such blade.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Most of the guns look impractical namely the small perfectly rectangular grip that would not fit well in a corpus crewmen's bulk gloves the atlas iron sights are barely existent and the entire frame is to big to be a easily carried. Way to go on recreating the Corpus and Tenno style along with the game devs general lack of knowledge about firearms. Yes I know it's a video game but you know it is still laughably bad design.

Most of the guns look impractical namely the small perfectly rectangular grip that would not fit well in a corpus crewmen's bulk gloves the atlas iron sights are barely existent and the entire frame is to big to be a easily carried. Way to go on recreating the Corpus and Tenno style along with the game devs general lack of knowledge about firearms. Yes I know it's a video game but you know it is still laughably bad design.

All corpus weapons have that grip.