Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yamazaki Mercenaries, Long-Term Contract

ntyd1s

Posting here for the record...

yamazaki_mercenaries_badge_by_ntyd1s-d73

Yamazaki Mercenaries
[shadow Clan/Asia/Casual/established mid-2013]

Band of disciplined mercenaries, operates by guidance and support from the Lotus.

- Most valued merits are; by order; Honor, Devotion and Skill
- Promotion will be given upon observation or requested evaluation
- No initiation requirement, no discrimination
- Members may only be decommissioned from overextended absence, direct violation of declared guidelines or vandalism

• 3 months later...

Sweet emblem, love it! Would like to apply if this is possible? I'm new, and need someone to show me the ropes, but I have filled leadership roles in basically any game you can imagine :) (and I still have a social life! how exciting is that?!) when i know the basics, I can be very useful to have around! please consider me? whoa and I'm not even sure if this is a recruitment page... so sorry if it isnt :O

Sweet emblem, love it! Would like to apply if this is possible? I'm new, and need someone to show me the ropes, but I have filled leadership roles in basically any game you can imagine :) (and I still have a social life! how exciting is that?!) when i know the basics, I can be very useful to have around! please consider me? whoa and I'm not even sure if this is a recruitment page... so sorry if it isnt :O

You are welcome to join. Leadership is not my quality but I can manage with my persistence. Let me know if you need anything.