Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Negative Possiblity Space - Too Many Invisisble Walls And Teleport Pits; Not Enough Secrets

Boatsniper

Negative possibility space is a place in the world/map where a nifty little secret could be stowed away, but instead, nothing is there. How does this apply to Warframe, or where can I find this? It's quite simple, actually. Use Valkyr's Rip-Line on an outdoor map or very large room (examples: Phobos, Earth, the hangar bay in the Corpus Outpost set, other large rooms). As you explore, ask yourself a very simple question:

"Should there be anything here?"

Short answer, yes. Long answer... ah screw it. Have an Extra Credits video on the subject.

This goes out to Digital Extremes, as all feedback does. It pains me to see so much of this in a game that should encourage exploration. You have these expansive rooms with absolutely nothing to do or find in them.

This much Negative Possibility Space should not exist in the first place. Remove some invisible collision planes, teleport volumes, and tear down a wall or two or ten. Make something interesting, or funny, or useful. Go crazy with this, please. Leave no room untouched.

Yea we should fill in those spaces! One time I was playing Loki, saw some flat ground past an invisible wall during a Grineer mobile defense, you know the usual one. I teleported onto there and walked further... and fell as my reward. I just kept falling, there was no rewards but whatever.

Yea we should fill in those spaces! One time I was playing Loki, saw some flat ground past an invisible wall during a Grineer mobile defense, you know the usual one. I teleported onto there and walked further... and fell as my reward. I just kept falling, there was no rewards but whatever.

Any time you can sing Tom Petty unironically is its own reward!