Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helios Is A Joke

SmokinJoker

So idk what the Devs where thinking when they made Helios. great concept but its just horrible.

i can scan faster than the Helios will... the only reason i got him was to have it scan for me, but unfortunately i kill or someone else kills things hours before my Helios scans them. now i just want to turn him into a trash can. i think you should make the Helios an automatic scanner so it doesn't take the time as a regular codex scanner or wtf is the point of having him?

So idk what the Devs where thinking when they made Helios. great concept but its just horrible.

i can scan faster than the Helios will... the only reason i got him was to have it scan for me, but unfortunately i kill or someone else kills things hours before my Helios scans them. now i just want to turn him into a trash can. i think you should make the Helios an automatic scanner so it doesn't take the time as a regular codex scanner or wtf is the point of having him?

it would also be nice if he scanned things you haven't completed the scans for yet instead of scanning things you've already scanned over and over and over....

Id use him if he didn't consume my scanner charges. especially since he tends to scan useless S#&$. I don't care about containers and control pannels. or the lancer i've scanned like 100 times. If he scanned a bit faster and more intelligently.

I bought him with some new plat this morning...and have been quite disappointed. I think he's only scanned an enemy once and scanned about 40 crates over the course of the afternoon...

It helps that he will scan infested far slower than I need him to. Helios came out a lot less cool than I thought...