Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dread Bug

Kharn-The-Betrayer

YES , cant slice and dice with guns anymore please DE fix !!!

While were at it please add an extreme gore option and bring back deth rifle at 0-0-4.

No gore is very laaaaame :(( so happy im not the only one thats having a hard time with this.

Edited by Tr1ples1xer

BUMP

A lot of people don't care about this, i don't understand

me too, game breaking bug for me :(( someone should change the name of the thread because this affects ALL slash weapons, tigris, flux, dread, drakgoon, deth rifle ... or ill make another one until we have an explanation.

Same goes for puncture heavy weapons like dexfuris, that were making big holes and tearing limbs.

And now, it's completely sterile.

Also, paris prime, latron prime is the same thing.

TY for info, so this is bigger than I thought, why is no one else noticing this ? this is huge bug !

Where is the gore DE ? I really hope this is just a bug, they keep removing everything I like in this game :((

Don't worry, it's a bug. Gore still works with melee after all.

Yup thats what I'm thingking, no reason to remove it from guns since melee can still slice and dice, and the game is already rated M.

Im just wondering because I have had no one confirm this from de, and no one seem to notice hehe, gore is a key feature of WF imo.

I got a response from grineeer saying they will look at it , so this could confirm its a bug and being looked at  :d im happy.

You're lucky. I haven't recieved any responses for the bug I've found.

Have you sent him a MP or something ?

Edited by Einde

Flux rifle still not cutting in half, NO GUNGORE with slash weapons or puncture.

This has not been fixed in 13.1 :((

Edit: Rebecca just responded to one of my post saying this is a known issue that is logged...

This is going to be fixed it means :D TY Rebecca

Edited by Tr1ples1xer