Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legendary Cores Ps4

(PSN)edwinp426

What happened to legendary cores being available on PS4? How come there hasn't been any discussion about them during developer live streams? Also my post was deleted by DE as I didn't see it under my profile posts so thanks for that. All I'm looking for is a simple answer from someone at DE about legendary cores being released on PS4 as it has been 3 months since they were last mentioned and I think it's unfair that we never even got a chance to obtain them like PC did. This really comes as no surprise to me as everyone on PS4 is starting to realized how we are treated compared to PC players.

... We ps4 players did not get them because we did not need compensation for a change we never got!  They had said that there may be other ways to get the later and if that happens then ps4 players will get them...   Please don't keep asking for them... of all the things ps4 players need added or fixed this is not one of them!

Because of DE people on PC lost tons of credits and fusion cores maxing their Steel Charges.
PS4 players didn't.

That's why we get LCs - as an apology.
There was no problem with that on PS4, why should you get LCs? For what? There's no reason for you to get them.

... We ps4 players did not get them because we did not need compensation for a change we never got!  They had said that there may be other ways to get the later and if that happens then ps4 players will get them...   Please don't keep asking for them... of all the things ps4 players need added or fixed this is not one of them!

There you go.

The cores are obviously going to be added to the game in the future. You're just going to have to earn them then like everyone else who didn't get it. Hell, people who got some will probably still be hunting for more to use on the other legendary mods they will release.

Edited by SolidSp33d

Did you lose fusion cores, duplicates, and credits fusing up a mod only to have those ranks removed in the next patch?

Funny you mention this, we actually did, and constantly do, if you havent caught up with the latest ps4 news, we have our accounts not saving half of our progress for the past 33 days now, support is useless, the only 2 line hotfix we got some twenty days later only made things worse.

So yeah we lost things and we wont get compensated for that.

On the PC on the other hand you dont get compensated, you profit. Way to go DE shouldnt even have released this game on the ps4 if they werent serious about this, making people lose their money and time.

The Legendary Cores were compensation for a change to Steel Charge that costed some PC players a fair amount of time, credits, and cores. PS4 players received the final version of Steel Charge, so no compensation was necessary. 

Funny you mention this, we actually did, and constantly do, if you havent caught up with the latest ps4 news, we have our accounts not saving half of our progress for the past 33 days now, support is useless, the only 2 line hotfix we got some twenty days later only made things worse.

On the PC on the other hand you dont get compensated, you profit. Way to go DE shouldnt even have released this game on the ps4 if they werent serious about this, making people lose their money and time.

PC has this bug too.

Is there at least any kind of ETA when they will appear in the game then?

Or is PS4 just getting content locked for half a year, or more?

They'll appear again, when DE will screw something on PS4 that'll recomment some kind of compensation.

So it won't happen soon, since the bug/change would need to slip through PC release.

What happened to legendary cores being available on PS4? How come there hasn't been any discussion about them during developer live streams? Also my post was deleted by DE as I didn't see it under my profile posts so thanks for that. All I'm looking for is a simple answer from someone at DE about legendary cores being released on PS4 as it has been 3 months since they were last mentioned and I think it's unfair that we never even got a chance to obtain them like PC did. This really comes as no surprise to me as everyone on PS4 is starting to realized how we are treated compared to PC players.

Before :

PC Steel charge max rank 5

PS4 Steel charge max rank 5

Then :

PC Steel charge max rank 10

PS4 Steel charge max rang 5

After one or two weeks :

The compensation was for those who ranked up Steel charge at the rank 6 or above.

Guess why no one on PS4 received legendary cores.

The problem is the number of things that ps4 tennos keep missing. DE started to give ps4 some time in the dev stream which was nice to see.

But still if ingame stuff keeps falling out of the ps4 version it just leaves a bitter taste that cause so many bitter posts.

Also quite a lot stopped playing warframe because of that "feeling". I had the hope when they announced the ps4 token system they would see what the ps4 section feels but now that we are going to get a ps4 color package(while pc earned 2 color packages) i start to worry a bit...

Is there at least any kind of ETA when they will appear in the game then?

Or is PS4 just getting content locked for half a year, or more?

There are no plans to make Legendary Cores openly available on PC or PS4. They were implemented as compensation, not as content.   

Before :

Then :

PC Steel charge max rank 10

PS4 Steel charge max rang 5

After one or two weeks :

The compensation was for those who ranked up Steel charge at the rank 6 or above.

Guess why no one on PS4 received legendary cores.

Let alone alone the people who abused the hell out of that and have no reason to bother about the market for the rest of this games existence right?

What i would love to know is why people were given an exploit to profit millions, and worse, were warned before hand about such exploit.

Pathetic.

I never said I wanted to compensated for anything. I simply stated that these cores were supposed to be available on PS4 according to previous post. At any rate, where's our apology for the tons of console crashes when update 12 came out? Where's our compensation for games not being saved and items being lost?

Let alone alone the people who abused the hell out of that and have no reason to bother about the market for the rest of this games existence right?

What i would love to know is why people were given an exploit to profit millions, and worse, were warned before hand about such exploit.

Pathetic.

I never said this was a good idea.

In fact, I think the opposite.

No warning = No abuse

Warframe is Peer to Peer, how much of those server issues are DE's and not client/host problems?  I get failed progress and connection issues twice a week every time Comcast decides it's time to take me out back behind the woodshed.

Don't know what make people think we'll be getting these. There's no reason for it, and IMO, it was even dumb on PC. 

I understand people needed to be compensated, but the way it was abused was laughable. I honestly don't want to see these on PS4. If anything, I want a chance to get all the other cool stuff PC got, but not these things. 

Warframe is Peer to Peer, how much of those server issues are DE's and not client/host problems?  I get failed progress and connection issues twice a week every time Comcast decides it's time to take me out back behind the woodshed.

Yup, I know i had them prior to update 12.4.6 (ps4) but at the same rate as you, twice a week, and usually you see it is coming, namely in the situation you described, bad host.

We were region locked during 3 weeks, 3 weeks in which we played with optimal hosts, we would crash and lose progress twice per hour, thats not an hyperbole.

DE went as far as to say they would fix it, released a sorry a*s hotfix that thanks the heavens allowed us to change regions, but regarding the crashes, only made them worse if anything.

The problem is the number of things that ps4 tennos keep missing. DE started to give ps4 some time in the dev stream which was nice to see.

But still if ingame stuff keeps falling out of the ps4 version it just leaves a bitter taste that cause so many bitter posts.

Also quite a lot stopped playing warframe because of that "feeling". I had the hope when they announced the ps4 token system they would see what the ps4 section feels but now that we are going to get a ps4 color package(while pc earned 2 color packages) i start to worry a bit...

Yeap, it appears the division between PC and PS4 is becoming more apparent as time goes by. There are too many things that PC has that PS4 doesn't have. Getting colors as a reward is not good enough in my opinion as I was expecting a weapon or a warframe that's only available on PS4. Anyways I won't be putting up with this treatment for much longer as destiny multiplayer is designed with PS4 players in mind.

Edited by (PS4)edwinp426

Yeap, there the division between PC and PS4 is becoming very apparent as time goes by. There are too many things that PC has that PS4 doesn't have. Getting colors as a reward is not good enough in my opinion as I was expected a weapon or a warframe that's only available on PS4. Anyways I won't be putting up with this treatment for much longer as destiny multiplayer is designed with PS4 players in mind.

Amen, brother.