Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Sol: The Warframe Of Light

Hunter126

My topics were all multiple frame ideas.

Now i decided to make my ideal one, the just one.

For me.

This is Sol (Enemy of Darkness, Ally of Light)

Base Statistics

Health: 100.0 (300.0 at rank 30)

Power: 150.0 (225.0 at rank 30)

Armor: 65.0

Shield Capacity: 100.0 (300.0 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed: 1.1

Stamina: 120

Explains him

Phase uses radiant energy to affect crowds and damage enemies in the battlefield.

Abilities

Phases abilities use radiant energy as his advantage, creating heat, electrical and light energy into great damage.

1)Fusion Bomb- Radioactive energy in the right hand, explosive energy in the left, Phase clashes them together, detonating and dealing blast and radiation damage to enemies affected.

Upgrade will increase damage, duration of effect and AoE.

Deals 50 damage (25 blast, 25 radiation) and 3m radius, if upgraded first rank deals 100 damage (50 blast, 50 radiation) and 5m radius, 2nd rank deals 120 damage (60 blast, 60 radiation) and 10m radius, last rank deals 150 damage (75 blast, 75 radiation) and 15m radius.

Strength mods are affected, duration mods are not affected.

2)Confusion- Phase confuses enemies by adding radiation to their sensors, making them unable to focus onto Phase and his allies. If Phase (only Phase) gets a head shot to an enemy affected, the enemy becomes volatile and deals radiation damage.

Starts at 5 seconds, upgrading 1st rank is 7 seconds, 2nd rank is 9 seconds, 3rd rank is 12 seconds.

Duration and Range mods are affected.

3)Plasma Field- Phase drops a ball of electrical plasma to the ground, onto the area, dealing electrical damage to stun and damage enemies affected.

Upgrade will increase damage, duration of effect and AoE.

Starts at 25 electrical damage, 5m radius and 5 seconds, upgrading, 1st rank is 50 electrical damage, 7m radius and 8 seconds, 2nd rank is 75 electrical damage, 9m and 9 seconds, 3rd rank is 100 electrical damage, 12m radius and 12 seconds.

Strength mods are affected, Duration and Range mods aren't affected

From all energy into one

4)Radiant Implosion- Focuses deadly radiant energy around the area, then releasing it as a huge implosion,  highly damaging enemies who are caught and affected by it. ( when it occurs it also sucks enemies outside of it into the implosion). 

Upgrade will increase damage and AoE.

Starts at 150 corrosive damage and 10m radius, Upgrading, 1st rank 200 corrosive damage and 15m radius, 2nd rank 300 corrosive damage and 20m radius, 3rd rank 450 corrosive damage and 25m radius.

Strength mods are affected.

4-#2)Radiant Force- charges up energy in himself then releasing as an explosive wave of energy with bouncing radiant energy everywhere, damaging enemies affected.

More detail or action about the abilities

Fusion Bomb is when Phase has explosive energy in his left hand and radioactive energy in the right hand, then clashing or clapping them together which causes it to explode with both radiation and blast.

Confusion is when Phase shoots out energy that signals radiation, confusing enemies affected. if an enemy is shot in the head by Phase/the person who activated the ability, the enemy becomes volatile and deals radiation damage to nearby enemies but enemies that were affected by the volatile enemy (even enemies that were affected before by Phase) will not go volatile. (it's volatile by radiation)

Plasma Field creates a  ball of plasma which then Phase drops onto the ground and shocks it, stunning and damaging foes with electrical damage. when it happens it explodes and you can increase rank for the duration of the stun and the damage. it is different from shock and tesla because tesla electrocutes one at a time because it has to charge and shock electrocutes one person then chains on to others while plasma field is way bigger and causes the electricity shocks to happen all at once along with a duration of the stun.

Radiant Implosion Phase puts his hands out while focusing the deadly energy in the area, he then crosses his arms over (cross over not fold them) and pulls fists which triggers the implosion, enemies outside can get sucked into it while enemies inside will just get caught by it no matter what and when the implosion comes it rises from the ground like a shining tsunami and is of course a huge ring. if upgraded to the fullest it also causes not another implosion but a small explosion in the middle.  

what do u think, comment anything

Edited by Hunter126

Just took a quick skim through your ideas; loved the back story, but the abilities are somewhat lackluster:
Ability 1 is your generic DPS ability
Ability 2 is a rehash of Excal's radial blind
Ability 3 is a rehash of Vauben's (or Booben) tesla

Ability 4 sounds pretty cool though~

A little thought: looking at the back story, I think it would be cool for his skills to reflect his mastery of radiant energy. You said he has become one with radiation, so I think abilities such as:
Ability 2: rather than blinding his enemies, we could go with the actual radiation effect in-game: confuse all your enemies around you in x distance by applying radiation debuff for y amount of time.

Anyways, love the concept, just gotta tweak the skills a bit, and i think it'd be a solid frame idea :D

Just took a quick skim through your ideas; loved the back story, but the abilities are somewhat lackluster:

Ability 1 is your generic DPS ability

Ability 2 is a rehash of Excal's radial blind

Ability 3 is a rehash of Vauben's (or Booben) tesla

Ability 4 sounds pretty cool though~

A little thought: looking at the back story, I think it would be cool for his skills to reflect his mastery of radiant energy. You said he has become one with radiation, so I think abilities such as:

Ability 2: rather than blinding his enemies, we could go with the actual radiation effect in-game: confuse all your enemies around you in x distance by applying radiation debuff for y amount of time.

Anyways, love the concept, just gotta tweak the skills a bit, and i think it'd be a solid frame idea :D

yea i didn't know what else to do but i did what u asked

So basically the same thing that happened to Vor is happening to this guy? Interesting. Now I suddenly picture this guy looking like a hollowed-out shell with a golden Void energy core.

yea he started to understand some stuff with orokin but only would have a gauntlet which gives him power to control radiant energy (so he's not prime) the gauntlet was the thing he built, he didnt try to find other artifacts because he thought it would be too risky and he doesnt underestimate the power of the corrupted, he escaped by using radiant energy to create a hole, which created an exit and he found the sunlight. he followed it and ended up in the solar system and tenno discovered him.

can you picture what he would look like, and if you can, can you try to make a fan art for dis

Edited by Hunter126

is it possible for a cyber tenno like a true cyber.

Story

Knew he was gonna get captured by enemies because he was really weak and injured so he programs and builds a robotic tenno like body and implanted a timer until the cyber self takes the original's soul and knowledge, when the enemies capture him he goes with them, the enemies plan to hold him hostage, he sends a bit of info to the tenno while he is on the ship, the enemies discover his hacking and info sending to the tenno so they torture him and send the tenno a message, saying "give us everything and you shall have this tenno back", the tenno refuse (because the hostage already told them he programmed a cyber body), the enemies show them torture to the hostage, next day the enemies call and say "i ask one more time give us everything or he dies" but the tenno looked at the body and saw it is complete, the installment of the body, the hostage is dead (well the body). the enemies are surprised that he has no life in that body, the tenno have the cyber body. the tenno end the call and the cyber body turns on, moves just like a tenno and is like one, the hostage transferred his soul and mind into this body (it is as strong as a real tenno). he is a new form, his body looks like a warframe suit, now he fights as a cyborg (mainly cyber). 

Other Stuff

His name, the only name i could come up with was what he is Cyborg

The enemy faction will be Corpus

He took Corpus technology to make the suit, he got the technology before the enemies wanted to capture the tenno.

when you buy him or build him and ask "how would we get in it because Cyborg died to get into the body" well you won't see it but a Wristband or a gauntlet that causes you to change into the body or not.

Choice

+1: if you want dis to be a topic

not +1: if you don't want dis or you think this is a dumb idea

quote and comment on it

even if you don't want it comment on it

Edited by Hunter126

yea he started to understand some stuff with orokin but only would have a gauntlet which gives him power to control radiant energy (so he's not prime) the gauntlet was the thing he built, he didnt try to find other artifacts because he thought it would be too risky and he doesnt underestimate the power of the corrupted, he escaped by using radiant energy to create a hole, which created an exit and he found the sunlight. he followed it and ended up in the solar system and tenno discovered him.

can you picture what he would look like, and if you can, can you try to make a fan art for dis

I now picture him having a single solid arm that looks kinda Prime-ish with the ivory colors and gold trim, but made of cobbled-together plates of material, and then the rest of him is in tatters with holes showing through to his hollow inside full of gold glowy stuff.

Man I wish I could draw, I can't even draw my own Warframe ideas.

I now picture him having a single solid arm that looks kinda Prime-ish with the ivory colors and gold trim, but made of cobbled-together plates of material, and then the rest of him is in tatters with holes showing through to his hollow inside full of gold glowy stuff.

Man I wish I could draw, I can't even draw my own Warframe ideas.

me neither.

but do u know anyone who can draw.

maybe a fan art like how you pictured the him, maybe the arm could be black or ivory, it will also have gold and gotta draw the gauntlet with a gem or orokin sign. and the big thing i picture is like claws or spikes crossing in like a gate on his chest and what you see behind the claws/spike is an orb or core (energy will change the color of the core/orb) or his chest will look like a transfomers almost (spikes surrounding the orb/core) like that

it could also look like maybe horns made of light, agile, if you could talk to someone really good at drawing would they also be able to draw the pictures of the abilities

Edited by Hunter126

is it possible for a cyber tenno like a true cyber.

Story

Knew he was gonna get captured by enemies because he was really weak and injured so he programs and builds a robotic tenno like body and implanted a timer until the cyber self takes the original's soul and knowledge, when the enemies capture him he goes with them, the enemies plan to hold him hostage, he sends a bit of info to the tenno while he is on the ship, the enemies discover his hacking and info sending to the tenno so they torture him and send the tenno a message, saying "give us everything and you shall have this tenno back", the tenno refuse (because the hostage already told them he programmed a cyber body), the enemies show them torture to the hostage, next day the enemies call and say "i ask one more time give us everything or he dies" but the tenno looked at the body and saw it is complete, the installment of the body, the hostage is dead (well the body). the enemies are surprised that he has no life in that body, the tenno have the cyber body. the tenno end the call and the cyber body turns on, moves just like a tenno and is like one, the hostage transferred his soul and mind into this body (it is as strong as a real tenno). he is a new form, his body looks like a warframe suit, now he fights as a cyborg (mainly cyber). 

Other Stuff

His name, the only name i could come up with was what he is Cyborg

The enemy faction will be Corpus

He took Corpus technology to make the suit, he got the technology before the enemies wanted to capture the tenno.

when you buy him or build him and ask "how would we get in it because Cyborg died to get into the body" well you won't see it but a Wristband or a gauntlet that causes you to change into the body or not.

Choice

+1: if you want dis to be a topic

not +1: if you don't want dis or you think this is a dumb idea

quote and comment on it

can someone comment in dis

i need 1 then i'll do dis

Edited by Hunter126

Sorry for not commenting or anything, I love this idea and would love to run around using his first and ult. They are perfect, the others are just as good but I like to go around hurting people so yeah those make me happy. +1 and if you want any help or need support you know where my thread is.

Sorry for not commenting or anything, I love this idea and would love to run around using his first and ult. They are perfect, the others are just as good but I like to go around hurting people so yeah those make me happy. +1 and if you want any help or need support you know where my thread is.

yup got it

and i have another idea