Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Prime Badge Placement

Badges on Ember Prime were broken for a few weeks and were finally moved for Hotfix 13.9.1.

However, the position they are in now has them at an awkward, almost top-facing, place that makes them hard to view.

Positioning is tricky because the pauldron spikes block where they go on regular frames.

I think they need to be brought down and out on the shoulder so that they are facing more front and center on the shoulder.

Here's some screenshots..

Old Position = where they are currently located

New Position = where I believe they should be moved to

qqe5xt.jpg

sw48lj.jpg

Edited by DietEbolaCola

I'll keep an eye on this thread. If it garners enough support for the idea, I'll investigate moving it.

Any update on when we'll be able to have any badge on any shoulder? It's been a while and I expected it when we got the left/right selectable armour pieces, seemed like an ideal time but I was left disappointed.

Edited by Naith

yeah a fix for the yamako scarf would be much appreciated.

While we're at it, can we fix the Iliac Syandana clipping right through Saryn's skirt, it's just horrible.

both Scarves clip insanely with quite a few frames. :s

both Scarves also try to cut Saryn into pieces. (just the other day, i happened to look at the Illiac Scarf on some frame - and the Scarf proceeded to spin like a propeller - wtf).

on topic:

that location does seem a little more reasonable.

can i post this here too?

Syandana going inside hydroid

No you cannot. Get your own thread. Shoo!

Rather than agreeing these badges should be moved or suggesting alternatives so that they eventually get fixed, people derail threads with their own issues so the original issue gets dismissed. Let's stay on topic, please.