Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Warframe Of Metal

Hunter126

My 5th attempt (i'm making too much unless i make a good one because no people come on my concepts so i try this one)

This is Alloy (Solid and Heavy)

Story

He went to take Grineer Information (Spy) but was suddenly caught when Councilor Vay Hek sent The G3 to hunt him. He broke free somehow and tried to escape but The G3 was catching up pretty fast, but Alloy took Alloy plates and stole more grineer technology and escaped. He built the new warframe, the warframe of metal, Alloy.

Base Statistics

Health: 100 (300.0 at rank 30)

Power: 100 (150.0 at rank 30)

Armor: 250

Shield Capacity: 100 (300.0 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed: 0.9

Stamina: 100

Explains Him

Using the Power of Metal, Alloy smashes foes, reducing agility for great power.

Abilities

Alloy's abilities crush enemies he seeks, being heavy he deals powerful strength.

1)Rust- Alloy charges through leaving rust particles, rusting any enemy touched, slowly delivering corrosive damage. When this ability is at full potential, it gives Alloy steering movement.

Upgrade will increase Range, Damage and AoE

Starts at 2m, upgrading, 1m radius and 50 DPS. upgrading, 1st rank is 5m, 3m radius and 100 DPS, 2nd rank is 7m, 5m radius and 120 DPS, 3rd rank is 7m radius and 150 DPS along with an ability to steer slowly for 2 seconds.

Strength mods are affected, Duration and Range mods aren't affected.

2)Alloy Blade- Alloy changes his melee to a blade of Alloy metal, slashing enemies with great strength and speed.

Upgrade will increase Damage and Duration.

Starts at 3 seconds and 75 damage, upgrading, 1st rank is 5 seconds and 100 damage, 2nd rank is 7 seconds and 120 damage, 3rd rank is 8 seconds and 150 damage.

Strength, Duration and Range mods aren't affected.

3)Harden- Gives a rising effect to Alloy and his allies, increasing armor every hit for a very short duration.

Upgrade will increase Duration.

Starts at 3 seconds and 20% increase, upgrading, 1st rank is 4 seconds , 2nd rank is 5 seconds, 3rd rank is 6 seconds.

Prepare for a storm of swords tenno

4)Thousand Swords- Summons a tower made of deadly swords shooting down onto enemies inside, dealing high puncture and slash damage along with impaling enemies to the ground, during overtime, the tower goes outwards, dealing high damage to the outer enemies.

Upgrade will increase Damage, Duration and AoE.

Starts at 5 seconds, 5m radius and 100 damage, upgrading, 1st rank is 7 seconds, 7m radius and 150 damage, 2nd rank is 10 seconds, 10m radius and 200 damage, 3rd rank is 15 seconds, 15m radius and 250 damage.

Other Stuff

don't know what to say. this probably sounds way too OP

Edited by Hunter126

I don't know why fan Warframes with personalized stories bug me so, but they do...

Idea has potential, just thoughts on some of its powers:

1: I don't get what you mean by the "gives movement" thing- do you mean you can steer the charge, with the degree of control increasing with level?

2: This sounds kinda like Saryn's third ability but with raw damage instead of pure toxic... also just a heads-up, you may want to consider a name change. Pure titanium actually isn't all that strong (it works great in alloys though) and as a theoretical boost in hardness probably wouldn't do much to make a weapon any more damaging. Plus "Titanium Blade" doesn't really roll off the tongue and there's probably tougher alloys available in-universe anyway. Mostly a personal complaint on my part, but still...

3: At first I thought this was just Mass Iron Skin but upon further reading the idea of a straight-up armor buff that increases with damage output seems rather interesting. Use of percentages would still make it less useful to already low-armored Warframes, though, so that may be something to consider.

4: For some reason I picture this as a large pillar of scrap metal you can shoot parts off of in the direction of enemies (serves as both limited cover and a damage buff filter) until it collapses and deals damage in an AOE around its original position. Was I understanding your description right when I thought that?

1: I don't get what you mean by the "gives movement" thing- do you mean you can steer the charge, with the degree of control increasing with level?

yes, by that i mean steering it so the range is changed into duration.

2: This sounds kinda like Saryn's third ability but with raw damage instead of pure toxic... also just a heads-up, you may want to consider a name change. Pure titanium actually isn't all that strong (it works great in alloys though) and as a theoretical boost in hardness probably wouldn't do much to make a weapon any more damaging. Plus "Titanium Blade" doesn't really roll off the tongue and there's probably tougher alloys available in-universe anyway. Mostly a personal complaint on my part, but still...

i have now changed it and acts like contagion but contagion deals toxin damage and with still holding the same melee while my 2nd ability just has a sword with highly increased stats

Edited by Hunter126