Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Misleading In-Store Ad For Dendra Armour.

Dubblicious

Insulting me and and name calling in general doesn't really help your argument, you know.

Considering we're not taking his argument in consideration after a troll such as yourself engages him, it doesn't harm it either. It goes argument, comment, comment, troll, rebuttal, troll, rebuttal. I read his argument before you piped up. So, i'm already prone to side with him, considering he has more to say than contrarian one liners.

Because I read what he had said before you piped in with your brainy smurfisms.

Edited by DirkDeadeye

Insulting me and and name calling in general doesn't really help your argument, you know.

You trying to bait me still makes you a troll. Does not matter anyways they have buried this topic. 

I see that both of you don't care about actually helping anyone.  White knights and contrarians are both unhelpful.  The only thing we can hope is that the devs see this and fix the problem.

Devs are much more active in feedback forums than they are in GD. You're probably more likely to get seen by a dev here than in GD.

Absolutely true.  You see a lot of filler and casual stuff in the General Discussion section, so the actual devs probably don't read it.  If you want to actually have something fixed, it's a lot better off being moved here.  You are also a lot less likely to attract white knights and trolls here since this is a more serious subforum.

Edited by xolectic

This thread will die by tomorrow. This is not a subforum with any sort of traffic, and the powers that be have set precident to supress any arguments to the contrary.

Again, an apology and a refund would've been prudent on supports end. This is ridiculous.

And yes, I am baiting for an offcial response.

Perhaps you are right , l hope you are.

I think making another thread to protest the move of this one probably attracted a lot of negative attention to this particular thread, which means that someone probably has their eyes on locking this thread as we speak.  The snarky comment the mod left when closing your complaint thread is evidence of this.  You really don't have anything to gain from bringing the forum mods in this thread, since they are unable to do anything to help you, and basically all they can do is lock or delete this if they think it is getting out of hand.  There is less flaming and action here, so the thread is less likely to be flamed and trolled into oblivion.  You want the devs to fix this problem, so be happy it was moved. 

This thread will die by tomorrow. This is not a subforum with any sort of traffic, and the powers that be have set precident to supress any arguments to the contrary.

Again, an apology and a refund would've been prudent on supports end. This is ridiculous.

And yes, I am baiting for an offcial response.

Not really.  If he did his homework he would have known about the changes. He should have taken it to the next step, arbitration (https://warframe.com/eula), if he wanted a refund.

Isn't this issue much like the recent U14 color palette "correction" controversy?

That problem was not ignored and was eventually resolved for the most part ...

That said, perhaps a clarification from the moderator would be useful to allay concerns voiced in this thread

i bought it before the change and loved it  . Now it looks wonky , cheap , and i'm very disappointed  and would gladly return it  , if they gave  the option to . 

You are not alone , there are threads full of people that would like to revert back to how it looked before this change. It is the whole reason I bought it, if I had seen it look like now I would have never bought it.

So they need to change?

Okay. I'm sure they will.

Did the thread really need to go on for 5 pages?

i bought it before the change and loved it  . Now it looks wonky , cheap , and i'm very disappointed  and would gladly return it  , if they gave  the option to . 

I bought it before the change. I prefer how it looked now.

It looked to pointy and rectangular. There wasn't anything that was eye-catchy about it.

Edited by Sutherland

So they need to change?

Okay. I'm sure they will.

Did the thread really need to go on for 5 pages?

I bought it before the change. I prefer how it looked now.

It looked to pointy and rectangular. There wasn't anything that was eye-catchy about it.

If you reply to this we might make it to six pages.

You are not alone , there are threads full of people that would like to revert back to how it looked before this change. It is the whole reason I bought it, if I had seen it look like now I would have never bought it.

well it's been 2 weeks , now and i'm starting to loose hope that  they will  change it