Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grinreto - Grineer Engineered Sentinel That Buffs You [Concept Art]

blazingcobalt

Similar to the Regulators found in settlements, Grinreto is a sentinel that has been reconfigured to support Tenno on the battle field. It does have offensive capabilities though. It also serves as a smaller, weaker arc trap that zaps enemies who wander too close to it's master.

---

9E7wqpd.png

---

-Modification-

-Rally-

-Grineto shouts out and gives brief movement/attack/critical chance bonuses

-Arc-

-Grineto activates it's internal generator and delivers a nasty shock to those who wander into it's range

---

//Comments

---

Well, I've been busy lately. I've done the Clustrum, Hirudo, and now this little fella all in the same week. I'm normally not this productive. I must have something wrong with me.

I wanted to try and do a sentinel as well. Although it was a bit hard since the abilities for the existing ones didn't really leave much to be covered. Then I remembered the things that yell at the Grineer and buff them. Then this guy popped into my head. I'd love to have a sentinel that buffs you and looks like an adorable little Grineer midget.

I also thought about how you could place a Lotus mask onto this and have a Lotus-Grineer bastard child that screams at you, while Mama Lotus tells you what to do.

It's inevitable.

Edited by blazingcobalt

• 1 month later...

Similar to the Regulators found in settlements, Grinreto is a sentinel that has been reconfigured to support Tenno on the battle field. It does have offensive capabilities though. It also serves as a smaller, weaker arc trap that zaps enemies who wander too close to it's master.

I wanted to try and do a sentinel as well. Although it was a bit hard since the abilities for the existing ones didn't really leave much to be covered. Then I remembered the things that yell at the Grineer and buff them. Then this guy popped into my head. I'd love to have a sentinel that buffs you and looks like an adorable little Grineer midget.

There was this guy a while ago that made a Grineer style sentinel that looked like a flea. It was adorable. And animated in Codex-style.

Edited by Institute-Marksman