Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Being Able To Host Conclave Matches Solo!

NickBoay

now i understand people might be confused at first like why would you wanna be in there alone? i will refer to a old game most people know "Gunz" where it was possible to make your own "training" room this is bassicly what i want for conclave.

for example:

the conclave map in europa is IDEAL for me to practice my parkour skills and to improve a bit in advanced movement.

at this moment i am required to ask a friend to join me and we kinda call a truce running around the map, but this NEED for a second person is a burden because you will waste your friends time if he doesnt feel like practicing and if nobody comes ur back to public pvp again, and i can promise you they will not let you practice, logical offc.

now im NOT asking for a new map or anything newish im just requesting for the current conclave system to be able to Solo sorta speak, then if a player would join by a public setting or a invite then the match could just restart instantly if only 1 person was currently in the match.

strange request i know but id love to be able to just go solo in a conclave map do some parkour and enjoy myself doing that without putting a burden on anyone.

for everyone who doesnt understand why i want this:

there are more tricks in warframe then simply wallrunning and stuff, some of these tricks require practice and some of these tricks require melee movement ( in dojo ur melee is disabled making it impossible to use the dojo).

any thoughts on this?

ye but my fear is that they will prolly miss the nail completly and the training room wont be effective as the europa map is atm, this way they wouldnt have to make anything new neither, also i learned they dont like to do anything newish with the dojo's cause they dont host them theirself they prefer not to make newish stuff, my source might be wrong feel free to correct me /reinform me anytime.

now i understand people might be confused at first like why would you wanna be in there alone? i will refer to a old game most people know "Gunz" where it was possible to make your own "training" room this is bassicly what i want for conclave.

for example:

the conclave map in europa is IDEAL for me to practice my parkour skills and to improve a bit in advanced movement.

at this moment i am required to ask a friend to join me and we kinda call a truce running around the map, but this NEED for a second person is a burden because you will waste your friends time if he doesnt feel like practicing and if nobody comes ur back to public pvp again, and i can promise you they will not let you practice, logical offc.

now im NOT asking for a new map or anything newish im just requesting for the current conclave system to be able to Solo sorta speak, then if a player would join by a public setting or a invite then the match could just restart instantly if only 1 person was currently in the match.

strange request i know but id love to be able to just go solo in a conclave map do some parkour and enjoy myself doing that without putting a burden on anyone.

there are more tricks in warframe then simply wallrunning and stuff, some of these tricks require practice and some of these tricks require melee movement ( in dojo ur melee is disabled making it impossible to use the dojo).

any thoughts on this?

DE needs to add an Acrobatics room in the Dojo where you can use melee AND set up your own blocks. What? Too much work for DE? They already have my credit card details, just remove my money already and give it to me.

Edited by DSpite

DE needs to add an Acrobatics room in the Dojo where you can use melee AND set up your own blocks. What? Too much work for DE? They already have my credit card details, just remove my money already and give it to me.

dojo's are hosted elsewhere and for that reason they prefer not to touch it is what a rumor told me, if they added this to the dojo, there is a technical thingy im curious about, what did you have in mind for the room where melee is possible? it will give buggs without a doubt if you exit room and its disabled again.

a idea would be to switch from "armed" to "unarmed" upon passing the room door ( inside weps active outside disabled the second u walk out the door) also friendly fire should be off, because they can do a duel in duel room already or conclave map. good idea but once again i will fear they will miss the nail with the idea of acrobatics room. ( somehow in the europa map all objects are optimal and perfectly placed for exercises. so i still prefer that to be solo accessable)

for example:

any thoughts on this?

or uh play with people in conclave, because when you are running for your life that works on your moment alot more then running arround solo.

or uh play with people in conclave, because when you are running for your life that works on your moment alot more then running arround solo.

ye i have those kind of agility trainings already just outrunning people the whole time, they get angry after a while tho xD, but some things like trying to reach a place testing different methods u would need to return to a certain startpoint to test it out again, if your in pvp and someone notice u return to a certain spot he only needs to set up his vectis aim that spot and be patient xD