Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seer Unique Syndicate Mod Idea.

BrazilianJoe

The Seer is a fine weapon for beginner players, but eventually falls off the chart because it cannot crit.

Since I love all Vor's things, I propose to get the Seer a unique mod. 

Just suppose the Steel Meridian (or some other syndicate) has acquired a Seer 2.0 blueprint which Vor never had the time to finish, and implemented a mod to it. 

Final Blow - adds crit capability to the Seer.

Base crit chance = 50%

Base crit damage = 200% 

Edited by BrazilianJoe

That'd require having three effects on one mod, 'cause they have to include their Syndicate effect too.

True, I only suggested that it would be Steel Meridian, but as a rule of thumb my unique weapon mod ideas I don't do this. Can be any Syndicate really.  In practice the attribute is the same, it does not matter which syndicate it is. 

I just mentioned it as a bit of suggestion of lore to justify the mod. 

Edited by BrazilianJoe

The Seer is a prototype weapon in which Vor was able to make a hybrid of Orokin and Grineer technology (so far the only of this kind in-game). Vor is Grineer. One of the syndicates is a dissidence of Grineer. There's the link, easy peasy. 

Then again, lore is the least important stuff in this case. There are no attempts of even hinting about background to justify weapon-specific mods, it's not required. 

But it would be nice to be able to pick up the Seer again after such a long time.