Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Please Look Into The Drop Rates Of Certain Mods

cyrus106

Closing in on 200 hours, Rank 6. Have never seen a Flow or Streamline.

Streamline appears 60% of the time at Xini(As a wave 5, 10 reward) farm Xini

I have literally found 12 Streamlines at Xini rewards

Edited by cyrus106

Streamline appears 60% of the time at Xini(As a wave 5, 10 reward) farm Xini

I have literally found 12 Streamlines at Xini rewards

Done Xini many times but I will focus on it for a few days.

Thank you for the tip!

instead of fixing it or shiiieett... cant they just impliment like you can make 3 common mods into a level 3 common fusion core? and 3 uncommon mods can be a level 5 uncommen fusion core and so on?

-_-.

Brilliant.

Now I'll have thousands of fusion cores, but the mods that I actually WANT to level up will never drop.

It sounds intriguing, but still, the drop rates are broken

Well, maybe if you guys stop farming Xini/other infested defenses, you won't keep getting mind controls and fireballs.  Try some Grinner mobile defenses at Kappa or Kiste or even run Grinner bosses.  I got my pistol multishot off Grinner mobile defense and shotgun multishot off Vay Hek.  Rare fusion cores I admit are really rare (only got 2 of them) but I suppose they are a rare mod, and for most rare mods that I received, I only have 1-2 of.  

Yeah, the drop rates are just plain stupid at times, I mean you get mind control like there is no tomorrow but them other common mods aren't even nearly as usual than mind control or fireball. This applies to everywhere but what bothers me the most is that melee elemental mods like Molten Impact drops way too rarely, being almost as rare as, well rare mods are and I understand that they are more useful than other mods for melee, this is still so ridiculous that it is not even funny.

Other than the overly large gap between mod drop rates, I have no other complaint about this game at the moment.

EDIT: The way it should be is that the rarity class of the mod defines how often you get a mod, because every rarity class has several mods makes sure that the desired drop is not going to drop instantly. Currently it seems more frustrating than fun to try to get some mods because every time you see a mod on the ground you hope for the best but little do you know it will be yet another same mod you have thousands anyways so what is the point in getting them anymore, might as well just sell the worthless mod.

Edited by BETAOPTICS

Yeah, the drop rates are just plain stupid at times, I mean you get mind control like there is no tomorrow but them other common mods aren't even nearly as usual than mind control or fireball. This applies to everywhere but what bothers me the most is that melee elemental mods like Molten Impact drops way too rarely, being almost as rare as, well rare mods are and I understand that they are more useful than other mods for melee, this is still so ridiculous that it is not even funny.

Other than the overly large gap between mod drop rates, I have no other complaint about this game at the moment.

EDIT: The way it should be is that the rarity class of the mod defines how often you get a mod, because every rarity class has several mods makes sure that the desired drop is not going to drop instantly. Currently it seems more frustrating than fun to try to get some mods because every time you see a mod on the ground you hope for the best but little do you know it will be yet another same mod you have thousands anyways so what is the point in getting them anymore, might as well just sell the worthless mod.

"Common" drop rate....hrm. Weird how some aren't that common huh?

-_-.

Brilliant.

Now I'll have thousands of fusion cores, but the mods that I actually WANT to level up will never drop.

It sounds intriguing, but still, the drop rates are broken

Teamwork is broken too but you never see any game company fix that.

Didn't notice it until now I got tons of Mind Control and Fireball, no I don't farm Xini or any infested. I always go grineer mobile defense on Ceres, Earth and Sedna when lvling, alloy/rubedo and farming fusion cores so yea I agree this loot table is screwed.

i don't even play anymore it seems, i find myself just logging on steam waiting for an alert ? call and logging on to do that. And even that 99% of the time i dont log on for the ? rewards. Chat system is so poor you have to open up ur window to see chat and when ur in chat you have to decide on only listening to /s chat or /c chat one at a time which also hinders on communication. Have a 150+ man guild but only 10 are on and ~2 would actually want to play a defence map and only to wave 20~ which gives the same old common true steel bunderbuss crap.