Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Panthera + Mesa Bug

Clats01

first off not sure if this has been brought up or if this belongs in weapon or Warframe and abilities section since this involves both, so mods do your thing if needed.

Now that is out the way we can get down to the reason with some background. a few mates and I were doing a T1 surv out of boredom. 2 of us had the Panthera and the other was Mesa about 10 minutes in the guy that was Mesa said he was randomly taking proc damage when there was no one else in the room with him, after a few minutes we eventually found that if we alt fired the Panthera then Mesa would stagger and take damage. However if Mesa was in a different room and we fired normally then sometimes some of the blades would still hit Mesa and once again she would get staggered and proc'd.

The three of us then decided to do some more testing, we knew that if there was a Mesa (as host) and Panthera and we ran a void mission we could get it to work, so we tried with myself as host with Nekros with the Panthera and the host from last round still as Mesa. At first we couldn't get Mesa to take damage we tried before the round had started even normal and alt firing at Mesa and nothing worked, so we started the round again nothing. Then Mesa her ult, nothing then used shooting gallery first off when it was still looping around her she took no damage, however once it traveled to one of us we could damage her again, and even after the ability had stopped we could still hurt Mesa.

TL;DR Panthera + Mesa after using shooting gallery will hurt the Mesa even after the ability has stopped.

I will post a video once it uploads.

EDIT: video is up, also there is some use of F!@# and maybe some others, so you have been warned

Edited by Clats01

• 1 month later...