Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Avatar Image Idea / Request

2ply

Hello,

FOR the NON-founders, I would like to suggest the addition of Prime Avatar Images for all Warframes.

Non founding members will soon get the ability to get Prime Warframes so perhaps "unlock" their ability to purchase those Prime avatars in the market after the respective prime has been built in each players foundry and claimed. (READ MORE DOWN THE THREAD FOR MORE FREE STUFF FOR PLAYERS WHO HAVENT PAID MONEY)!!

I think it would be cool if Founders could have a special Avatar Image (for free) as part of the founder package benefits. Perhaps just a different Avatar Image border for each level of founder, nice borders to go around the avatar of choice. To start this new awesome line up how about an Excal Prime for those founders who have one..again FREE please.

Moving on to more ideas: it would be really nice if....

Mastery RANK did something to the Avatar Image border:

When looking at your team in game you could tell by the border around their avatar what mastery rank they were or perhaps have the borders change after so many mastery rank levels..such as 1-3, 3-6,  6-9, 10, 11-13 ect. 

I do know there is now a number associated with this. But a graphical frame around each player would be double fine indeed.

For the combination of a Founder level and a Mastery Rank border, there is some room for creativity and enginuity in the art department in order to fit both of these two distiguishing elements in the same space...I know you guys can do it though!

I might be freaken INSANE...but perhaps allow players to Customize the colors of the exsisting warframe Avatar Images and the future ones to boot. So that you can make that Avatar Image look exactly like the warframe you have...also optional Helmets would be nice on the images..I know I'm freaken bonkers at this point.

I might need to be locked away for this idea...How about allowing CLANS to customize a Border to go around the Avatar Image..so you can Represent!!! Of course this would be an optional thing..even better...after completing each mastery rank...you can just CHOOSE what cool border you want as you unlock them through progression...like the DOG Tag system that is popular with a lot of other games...You know what they are..

And lets not forget these custom Avatar Image borders could even be implimented on these forums..so you can represent your clan in the flame wars online! (kidding about flames wars..but not really)

Let me add more thoughts to this idea, by suggesting that your Sentinel be used as a Battle Standard (flag) for your Clan...by this I mean offer an accessory that you can purchase for sentinels that equips them with a hanging or flying banner with your CLAN logo or graphic...colors and such. ( Sentinel battle standard Idea credit belongs to player Gaseousgrey of the Clan FLOW)

Edited by 2ply

I'd just like to to be able to switch the 'Grand Master' image and title for a 'Hunter' one :3

It's weird how much we care about small things on a websites forum...

Edited by Naith

The warframe you are currently using should be automatically your avatar, especially since names are still hardly visible ingame. It's just dumb that if I want to find out who is playing the Loki warframe in my lobby for example and press ESC, I might see someone else using a Loki avatar, while the actual user of the warframe has another one. It's not like anyone would give a crap about purely cosmetic tiny avatars, which you rarely get to see.

The warframe you are currently using should be automatically your avatar, especially since names are still hardly visible ingame. It's just dumb that if I want to find out who is playing the Loki warframe in my lobby for example and press ESC, I might see someone else using a Loki avatar, while the actual user of the warframe has another one. It's not like anyone would give a crap about purely cosmetic tiny avatars, which you rarely get to see.

This is a good point, the auto switchinig of the avatar image when you switch warframes is also something I want!  Perhaps the avatar image could perfectly resemble your warframe, color choice, helmet choice etc.

Hello,

I think it would be super cool if Founders could have a special Avatar Image (for free) as part of the founder package benefits. Perhaps just a different Avatar Image border for each level of founder, nice borders to go around the avatar of choice.

Also, for the NON-founders, I would like to suggest the addition of Prime Avatar Images for all Warframes. To start this new awesome line up how about an Excal Prime for those founders who have one..again FREE please.

Non founding members will soon get the ability to get Prime Warframes so perhaps "unlock" their ability to purchase those Prime avatars in the market after the respective prime has been built in each players foundry and claimed.

Finally it would be really nice if:

Mastery RANK did something to the Avatar Image border:

When looking at your team in game you could tell by the border around their avatar what mastery rank they were or perhaps have the borders change after so many mastery rank levels..such as 1-3, 3-6,  6-9, 10, 11-13 ect. 

I do know there is now a number associated with this. But a graphical frame around each player would be double fine indeed.

For the combination of a Founder level and a Mastery Rank border, there is some room for creativity and enginuity in the art department in order to fit both of these two distiguishing elements in the same space...I know you guys can do it though!

Please...and Thank you!

P.S. I might be freaken INSANE...but perhaps allow players to Customize the colors of the exsisting warframe Avatar Images and the future ones to boot. So that you can make that Avatar Image look exactly like the warframe you have...also optional Helmets would be nice on the images..I know I'm freaken bonkers at this point.

P.S.S

MIND BLOWN!! I might need to be locked away for this idea...How about allowing CLANS to customize a Border to go around the Avatar Image..so you can Represent!!! Of course this would be an optional thing..even better...after completing each mastery rank...you can just CHOOSE what cool border you want as you unlock them through progression...like the DOG Tag system that is popular with a lot of other games...You know what they are..

I agree and I hope that other members of the council can support your idea.

Edited by __YaTaGan__

I agree and I hope that other members of the council can support your idea.

Thank you fellow Tenno, for bumping this idea with your approval..lets keep them rolling!

What he said! +2

On a déja beaucoup d'avantages avec le pack grand maitre, l'avatar est pas nécessaire mais c'est une bonne suggestion quand même

I think it is French and means ----->He already knew a lot of advantages with high teacher parcel, the avatar is not necessary, but it is a good suggestion

Can't help but notice that everyone or rather 99% of the people who agree to this are people with founders status xD

Sure why not?

There are great improvements in that thread for everyone not just founders...BUT there are things in there for founders and I think most of us FOUNDERS would like those improvements...perhaps the majority of NON-Founders..Start to read the first paragraph and can only read up until they see the part that says...I think "founders should get" and BAM...they close thread...perhaps if I BURY that information further down the thread and talk more about how the people who haven't paid a dollar for the game can get more FREE STUFF before I mention founders...they might agree more?

What you think?

Edited by 2ply