Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soma Prime :damage Dealt 286604 & 314229 Beat That !

SuperheroJack

Bribing people to subscribe I see...

I'm going to come back later to see you've got at least 200 subbies aren't I?

Trying to give back basically , but people doesn't seem to even care for that , I am ready with my credit card ,but ppl ain't giving me chance :( and I am out of all logical conclusion except the fact that I will have to wait patiently till ppl realize quality stuff I will keep updating ! 

How? That seems impossible, Could you clarify how, please?

Imagine this: 

A Banshee casts Sonar, the "sweet spot" is on the level 2 enemy's head. It also has zero armor (Corrosive Projection)

The weapon of choice: Lanka, fully charged of course, possibly with max fire damage

A Mirage casts Full Eclipse with max power str. Buffing damage by ~600%

An Ember casts accelerant.

And then a Volt shield

*DAMAGE* *WUB WUB WUB*

People have hit the damage cap (~2.147 billion) of the game with Soma and other guns already... 200k is very little compared to that.

I would love to see such damage videos with damage 2.0 , I have never seen any such numbers for soma prime on youtube yet , wud appreciate if u can perhaps post a link !Thanx!

Imagine this: 

A Banshee casts Sonar, the "sweet spot" is on the level 2 enemy's head. It also has zero armor (Corrosive Projection)

The weapon of choice: Lanka, fully charged of course, possibly with max fire damage

A Mirage casts Full Eclipse with max power str. Buffing damage by ~600%

An Ember casts accelerant.

And then a Volt shield

*DAMAGE* *WUB WUB WUB*

only problem with that is ,its still not impressive cause that's very unproductive to try to get damage , here this is consistent high damage without slowing down kill rate trying to aim for one big damage ! 

only problem with that is ,its still not impressive cause that's very unproductive to try to get damage , here this is consistent high damage without slowing down kill rate trying to aim for one big damage ! 

I'm just explaining how people got 2 billion. Of course it isn't efficient, people who get that number invest the whole team into ONE SHOT. 

I'm not arguing against you. Just explaining how.

I would love to see such damage videos with damage 2.0 , I have never seen any such numbers for soma prime on youtube yet , wud appreciate if u can perhaps post a link !Thanx!

Option 1

Shield stacking

Warframe0324.jpg

Not entirely sure if this still works though, I think they fixed the stacking a while ago.

Option 2 

Resonance stacking

WYi87FU.jpg

Can basically be done with any weapon, the damage will be multiplied everytime a sonar spot from resonance overlaps with another. This is further multiplied by a crit of the weapon.

(Both screenshots are not from me, they're taken from old threads)

Edited by Storchenbein

Option 1

Shield stacking

Warframe0324.jpg

Not entirely sure if this still works though, I think they fixed the stacking a while ago.

Option 2 

Resonance stacking

WYi87FU.jpg

Can basically be done with any weapon, the damage will be multiplied everytime a sonar spot from resonance overlaps with another. This is further multiplied by a crit of the weapon.

(Both screenshots are not from me, they're taken from old threads)

These are like very old ones , u can't achieve those numbers with soma prime anymore , and here I posted it with motive of efficient high damages , as earlier stated by other tenno mate that its useless whole team in to make one high damage , unlike that here its continuous game mode ,44 mins into T4 survival and still getting good numbers ! We were able to go 1 hr 19 mins with that as again one of my frnd had bug picking up the resources and hence the energy and ammo , so we have to leave else we cud have gone quite far ! That being said u have to agree this is what stands as the best n efficient damage dealer setup for the current system !

These are like very old ones , u can't achieve those numbers with soma prime anymore , and here I posted it with motive of efficient high damages , as earlier stated by other tenno mate that its useless whole team in to make one high damage , unlike that here its continuous game mode ,44 mins into T4 survival and still getting good numbers ! We were able to go 1 hr 19 mins with that as again one of my frnd had bug picking up the resources and hence the energy and ammo , so we have to leave else we cud have gone quite far ! That being said u have to agree this is what stands as the best n efficient damage dealer setup for the current system !

They aren't all that old. Resonance still works like it did back then and it still manages to squeeze godly numbers out of every weapon and for every teammate.

I was derping around with a friend in over 1 hour of void survival and enemies with full armor, Latron Prime still oneshotted every enemy above level 100 that had resonance on and we didn't camp in a corner with a Vauban.