Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Instant Death Bug - I Don't Even Have A Clue

Centias

So, doing the survival on Mimas, Saturn, for pigments and to level Excalibur after a forma, I started finding myself getting instantly killed by seemingly nothing numerous times. Like, hiding away in a room with no enemies and hit by nothing, I would drop dead. Not only that, it would also kill my Kubrow. He wasn't too happy about that after the mission was over. I have really no idea what was causing this.

Here's everything I do know:

I was using Excalibur, with Vakyor Marelok and Dakra Prime.

I had a Sahasa (digging) Kubrow with me.

On at least three different occasions, both myself and my kubrow fell over dead without being hit. Once when I was in a tunnel where enemies wouldn't go, once when I was in the back of a dead end hall not being shot at, and then while running to extraction when there was not a single enemy in the room with me. And again, every single time, my Kubrow would die along with me, even from full health.

My only half-baked guess as to the cause of this is the Sahasa kubrow attempting to dig. I hadn't seen him actually do any digging in a while.

Going to try to come up with a better idea what the cause might be, but I'll have to be careful about it, my puppy is not too happy.

Your issue might be related to this issue: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/459888-kiste-ceres-bug/page-3#entry5315729

So far the main link between randomly dying seems to be grineer units. Were you fighting grineer(I know grineer are on saturn but I want to make sure it wasn't an invasion or something), did you encounter any bombards?

This definitely looks like the same problem I was having. So it's not a location-specific problem, and most likely is the bombards. It also seems to happen to only one person, so most likely I was host but I can't be sure because I had one friend along with me and joined two other players (at load screen, not at planet map). It definitely doesn't matter if the rocket actually hits you, because I died numerous times without any explosions near me.