Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Long Do You Think Xb1 Will Hold Up Our Certification Proccess For Ps4 Update?

I mean, since some kind of hotfix to fix a lot of issues they are having right now is being sent in for certification, and DE has expressed how they don't want one console behind behind another, isn't it quite possible that due to this, we might have to wait another 2 or more weeks for you to do whatever you're doing with that "console" before a cert for a REAL update that MATTERS is sent in for cert? Not like you can send a big hotfix into cert for Xbone AND one for a big update all in one certification to Microsoft, yah? So....this is going to end up taking longer than I thought, thanks to (Again) Microsoft/Xbone, huh?

Edited by (PS4)TrueAlastar

That's my true fear. I hate that DE decided to shovel the game over to Xbone, this is not the kind of game that belongs on anything to do with a Microsoft console.

I have a tip for you, switch to PC. Playing a shooter with a controller is just wrong anyway.

I mean, since some kind of hotfix to fix a lot of issues they are having right now is being sent in for certification, and DE has expressed how they don't want one console behind behind another, isn't it quite possible that due to this, we might have to wait another 2 or more weeks for you to do whatever you're doing with that "console" before a cert for a REAL update that MATTERS is sent in for cert? Not like you can send a big hotfix into cert for Xbone AND one for a big update all in one certification to Microsoft, yah? So....this is going to end up taking longer than I thought, thanks to (Again) Microsoft/Xbone, huh?

Hey there, TrueAlastar.

The Xbox stability build that is currently in Cert does not affect either consoles from working on the next major update. In the amount of time needed for both platforms to build the next major update, it's more than likely they will be submitted to cert simultaneously. 

As a side note, we hope to hear back from MS this week. 

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to PM me.