Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Chem/energy/bio Lab Weapons

EDIT: I put Screenies in so you all can see.

So Asura Clan has finished building all our labs (I think we are the first?) and I wanted to give you all a heads up as to the new weapons that are in the update. Here is what I know so far, If someone wants to take this information and update the wiki then that's cool as I can't figure it out myself.

How does the system work? It's like a skill tree, only for weapons. You must build the first item in order to build the second, then the second item to build the third, and so on. Also, the time it takes for each item to be built is exactly 3 days, and this process CANNOT, I repeat CANNOT, be rushed with platinum. Furthermore, Forma is NOT INCLUDED, I repeat, NOT INCLUDED as part of ANY of the build requirements for these items. It's all farm-able once the lab is built.

So lets begin:

CHEM LAB : For those of you wanting your rocket launchers, build this first.

gmdU1lD.jpg

Step 1:

Detonite Injector Research
description: Detonite injectors are the basis for explosive and incendiary weapons.

Materials:
500k credits

500 Detonite ampules

20k ferrite

25k polymer bundles

10k plastids

Step 2:
Ignis Research:
description: Ignis produces a stream of intense heat. REQUIRES Detonite Injector Research

Materials:

500k credits

1k Detonite ampules

40k ferrite

50k polymer bundles

15k plastids

Step 3: (this is the rocket launcher)

Ogris Research: 

description: Ogris fires detonite infused casings. REQUIRES Ignis research

Materials:

750k credits

1k Detonite ampules

50k ferrite

30k polymer bundles

15k plastids

Energy Lab

uQwBbnn.jpg

Step 1:

Fieldron Research

description: ClanTech weaponized containment field to contain super-heated substances.

Materials: I don't know anymore because the build process on this one was already begun and it wont show me the materials anymore.

Step 2:
Prova Research (this one looks like a one handed baton, I would show you but I dont know how to get images)
description: The Prova is a melee weapon that delivers a hihg-intensity shock to its target. REQUIRES Fieldron Research

Materials: 

300k credits

500 fieldron sample

10k rubedo

50k nanospores

20k polymer bundle

Step 3: (For the items after this step, I'm not creative enough to describe how they look. This one looks like a cooler braton with a blue metallic part in the barrel.)

Supra Research:

description: The Supra is a heavy laser gun with a short wind up time. REQUIRES Prova Research

Materials:

1 MILLION credits (yeah. a million)

1k fieldron sample

50k ferrite

25k plastids

50k polymer bundle

Step 4:

Dera Research: (looks kinda like a tuning fork mounted to a blue gun barrel)

description: The Dera is a repeater that fires super-heated plasma. REQUIRES Prova Research. (no that is not a typo, it only requires Prova for some reason)

Materials:

750k credits

500 fieldron sample

20k circuits

50k nanospores

25k polymer bundle

Step 6:

Flux Rifle Research: (looks looks like a.... well. idk. a hemmerhead shark maybe?)

description: No desctiption REQUIRES Dera Research.

Materials:

750k credits

750 fieldron sample

35k circuits

75k nanospores

35k polymer bundle

Step 7:

Lanka Research: (This one is EXACTLY like the old Snipetron that disappeared off the market, I really hope its not just a recycled version of what we had before.)

description: The Lanka fires a high velocity projectile through magnetic induction. REQUIRES Dera Research.( again, not a typo, it only requires Dera for some reason)

Materials:

1 MILLION credits

1k fieldron sample

50k ferrite

25k plastids

50k polymer bundle

Bio Lab:
wXpRwR7.jpg

Step 1:
Mutagen Mass Research:

description: This living mass can produce weaponized toxins for weaponry.
Materials:

500k credits

500 mutagen samples

15k circuits

50k nanospores

10k plastids

Step 2:

Torid Research: 

description: Torid lobs a toxic payload REQUIRES Mutagen Research

Materials:

300k credits 

1k mutagen sample

20k circuits

75k nanospores

40k polymer bundle

Step 3:

Acrid Research:

description: Acrid fires an acidic-infused needle. ( I suspect this will be a bolt type weapon) REQURES Torid Research

Materials:

750k credits

1k mutagen sample

15k ferrite

100k nanospores( yes, that says one hundred THOUSAND nanospores)

50k polymer bundles.

That is all I know about the new content. If anyone can go and find the game files with the pictures that would be nice, because I dont know how. anywho.... DISCUSS BELOW

Edited by Whatarewordsworth

Thousands of samples, hundreds of thousands of materials, millions of credits....

At least I have something to do while our dojo crash to desktop issue remains unresolved.

It's to "Test" the new buying mats in the markets for pla- I mean "Credits" coming in the up in coming patches .

Can you get someone from your clan to make screenshots and upload them somewhere if you cant? Id really love to see the energy lab stuff, as im in a pretty small clan and itll probably take us weeks to get there :\

Edited by overdosed

We got a cross connector too but we should have just built the reactor first

I've canceled all my clans projects since there's no way of knowing what will happen to them once I reset. I don't want my clan mates losing any materials.