Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Chem/energy/bio Lab Weapons

I'm in Broframe and we have about 2 days to go in all 3 labs for the initial research. And to be honest, I'm really only looking at the rpg and the energy weapons, the acid bolt thing, though cool looking, probably is just going to be a gimmicky Boltor or something.

That is kinda lame, only 2 grineer and 2 infested weapons and they are pretty much reskins of each other. Oh well at least we got some nice laser weapons.

Edit: so we have 9 clan weapons, 2 prime weapons, 8 market weapons, that is 19 total new weapons, were is the last one or maybe more weapons that we are missing?

Are you including the Stalker weapons? That makes it up to 22, which is the figure I heard on SilverBone's video.

Are you including the Stalker weapons? That makes it up to 22, which is the figure I heard on SilverBone's video.

I actually forgot a weapon, the real total is:

3 stalker weapons

3 market grineer weapons

3 market teeno weapons

2 prime weapons

--------------------

5 clan corpus weapons

2 clan grineer weapons

2 clan infested weapons

To a total of 20, the notes said that there were 20+ more weapons, so we are missing something?

Edited by SaintLucifer

1k of this new samples, when u only get like 1-3 a game

This!

re you fcking kidding me?  WTF?  1000 of a materiel that drops only a few, at most, per a mission.  Ok, that does it.  DE really dropped the ball there.  Im ok , kinda ,  with the other part of building rooms, but this?  and is this for just one person, or is it for everyone?

This!

re you fcking kidding me?  WTF?  1000 of a materiel that drops only a few, at most, per a mission.  Ok, that does it.  DE really dropped the ball there.  Im ok , kinda ,  with the other part of building rooms, but this?  and is this for just one person, or is it for everyone?

Playing with friends/clanmates each drop should = 4....

The entire clan is to get the BP for making the new weapons. (What we think still no confirm on it)

Edited by BobBoberson

My god.

Welp..there is an expression for this..BOHICA.

Nexon..I mean DE...really did a brilliant job with this.

Beyond everything else...

Hey lets take the snipetron off the market without telling anyone, give it a new effect, say its now a railgun with a new name and no one will notice. Right.

My god.

Welp..there is an expression for this..BOHICA.

Nexon..I mean DE...really did a brilliant job with this.

Beyond everything else...

Hey lets take the snipetron off the market without telling anyone, give it a new effect, say its now a railgun with a new name and no one will notice. Right.

You don't even know what the railgun does yet dude. currently the PICTURE is simply a SKIN. Of that of the Snipetron

We finished our cross connector but we're short on materials now......

small clan ?

we made 4 cross connector, 2 T connector, 2 L connector , 1 elevator , 1 oracle , 1 lab , 2 reactor :D

we are short the new mats ~.~ freaking samples !

It's not clan tech if there's no Mad Cat, Thor, Diashi, Masakari, Kodiak, or Shadow Cat just to name a few.

clan Jade Falcon bids two stars of Tenno. Are you trueborn enough to accept the challenge, quiaff

Just imagine you can only build labo weapons one by one and it took 24 hours to build for only one member (in the oracle). There ll be some amazing drama in huge clan i guess ^^

As i know De for now, they are totally able to do something like that:

Answer in 4 days...

Edited by Asla

Fever Clan will have theirs done within a day as of now.. Thanks for giving us a heads up man.

Not a problem my friend. Asuro will be done with their first build from the Energy Lab in about one day as well. Lets see who's first! 

Edited by Whatarewordsworth