Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Chem/energy/bio Lab Weapons

just join a clan with loads of people there are plenty, the clan i am in has like 3000 people and the weapons are being completed right now, then you can just join another clan if you want.

oh and OP you are NOT the first haha, there are tons of clans with well over 2k people.

Edited by CormacMccarthy

Thanks for all this info. And thank you DE for the giant F*** you you've given us small clans.

To the person whose post was just deleted for calling me a moron. I have this thing called morals, I refuse to leech off of someone else in the manner you have described.

Edited by Avenwing

I don't get all the complaining. "DE DIS TAKE 2 LONG U NEED 2 MAKE IT E Z!!11/ SMALL CLANZ0r!!1 FORMA PLATINUM TROLOLOLO" isn't going to do aaaanything. Nobody said it'd be easy to get the awesome gear. I for one am actually looking forward to a huge challenge like this to get all the mats required to research the stuff. Small clans need to quit their whining. Stop being a small clan, then. Can't please everyone.

That is kinda lame, only 2 grineer and 2 infested weapons and they are pretty much reskins of each other. Oh well at least we got some nice laser weapons.

Edit: so we have 9 clan weapons, 2 prime weapons, 8 market weapons, that is 19 total new weapons, were is the last one or maybe more weapons that we are missing?

Edited by SaintLucifer

That is kinda lame, only 2 grineer and 2 infested weapons and they are pretty much reskins of each other. Oh well at least we got some nice laser weapons.

Edit: so we have 9 clan weapons, 2 prime weapons, 8 market weapons, that is 19 total new weapons, were is the last one or maybe more weapons that we are missing?

Most likely there are new Alert only Weapons... yay

and For there to be a Reaper Prime you kinda need a Reaper

Congratulations on getting your clan's research stations all built up, Whatarewordsworth.

I'll see that the basic information here makes it to the wiki. They look like really cool interesting weapons. I am still bummed how excluded I personally am from them, but maybe DE has a plan up their sleeve they haven't told any one yet, and that's a topic for another thread altogether.

just join a clan with loads of people there are plenty, the clan i am in has like 3000 people and the weapons are being completed right now, then you can just join another clan if you want.

oh and OP you are NOT the first haha, there are tons of clans with well over 2k people.

Thank you for expressing the #1 reason I think this update for clans is so out of wack. All it did was create the most shallow reason possible to join a clan and leave once you have your goodies.

Terrible terrible design.

Edited by Raigir

You need the Reactor and Oracle before you an even build the labs last I checked

Reactors give energy capacity right? But for some reason after all the labs are built my clan has the reactors queue for deconstruction :< And I can't see the weapons research in the labs, so I can't contribute or look at the stuff.

edit: oh nvm, I'm just stupid. I didn't know I could just press x in front of the labs. XD

Edited by Stygi