Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Miter Please Get A Buff Already?

StickyBaseline

Just make RoF mods that affect charge time affect the Miter in the same way as bows,i.e. make it 2x charge speed. That would be a start.

Then change the ammo reserve amount to 140 or something.

It makes little sense to have the Attica, Panthera, Opticor, etc have a ammo reserve of 540 and the Miter one of 72.

It makes even less sense to have a clip size of 20 and a ammo reserve of 3,6 clips. No one carries around a 60% filled clip as a reserve. 

why are people even opposed to a panthera buff?

or are we just arguing whether or not its total S#&$?

buff both miter and panthera

Because there is always someone with special snowflake syndrome who is afraid a buff would make something more popular and take away his special snowflake feeling.

• 1 month later...

Please yes, i just finsh my 5 forma build on miter and im having problems to kill level 30 heavyes with fully charged shots... (mods are just raw damage not utility...status 75% but that dosnt help that much),

i throw formas at it even after that people told me: the miter sucks dont waste your time! you know, i was willing to prove them that the weapon can be usefull, i was so wrong.. first time in the game that a weapon is realy useless to me :( sad panda.

Miter is just a Eviscarator weilded common weapon, its Panthera which should be buffed. Miter is a Vor drop, if were buffing that we might as well buff the Kronus and Seer.

Why not both?

They're both badass sawblade weapons with unique mechanics; it would be preferable for everyone if both were decently viable in lategame. There's no reason to make one straight-up better than the other, even if the Miter is just a crafting ingredient for the Panthera.

Kronen and Boltace are a nice example of an "upgrade" in which both weapons are both perfectly viable in different ways. It would be great to see Miter and Panthera get this treatment as well.