Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Re Balancing The Galatine

phoenix1992

I believe Jet Kitty is way more dangerous.

Crushing Ruin on it makes the RMB combo incredible powerful, not to mention the wide AoE knockdown/ragdoll it provides.

With the Collision mod (the event Impact mod) and with the Primed Heavy Trauma it wreck havoc.

Enough Crit rate to be worth using Berzerker, so speed is no issue. Enough raw power to use True Steel.

It's my weapon of choice for Valkyr Histeria and for NON-Valkyr Histeria.

PS: On the build image, why the heck do you have Heavy Trauma Installed? I mean, alot of % from not so alot will still be not alot. You would make better use or another 90% elemental mod

Valkyr Kitty (no fury due Eternal War). and no Collision Force due Hysteria mechanics

AIyUFrv.jpg?1

NON-Valkyr, not maxed and not Status (would reach the same as Galantine but higher damage overall)

uMICqiC.jpg?1

Edited by Endrance

TR has some nice combos, but is outperformed in maxcase damage by the other two stances.  People obsess over it because of its relative exclusivity and pretty animations.  

Well TR has the best movement of all the Heavy Blade stances IMO.

I'm just speaking to the OP's point...he's got the best stance.  CW is unmatched in damage out of all the stances in the entire game.  Heavy Blades without corrosive damage can still make short work of level 100 Grineer with that stance.

Well TR has the best movement of all the Heavy Blade stances IMO.

I'm just speaking to the OP's point...he's got the best stance.  CW is unmatched in damage out of all the stances in the entire game.  Heavy Blades without corrosive damage can still make short work of level 100 Grineer with that stance.

RC can give CW a run for its money due to critical headshots, especially combined with the ragdoll critical damage glitch.  It needs Arcane Avenger to become a clear-cut winner, though.  

Tempo Royale is fast, has superior mobility, has passable anti-air capabilities, and has built-in slam attacks that open enemies up to ground finishers (assuming they are not already dead).

Cleaving Whirlwind has superior raw damage and sufficient mobility.

You really can't go wrong with either one.