Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excavation Rewards Displaying Incorrect Keys

Timarius

So there I was... farming for T2 Sabotage keys at Stickney, Phobos.

Third excavator finishes and the game announces I have received a T2 Sabotage key! Joy fills me like the invasive Christmas spirit, and I rush off to retrieve my sweet gifts!

But then the mission results screen replaces my joy with a big lump of crap. The T2 Sabotage key was actually a T2 Defense key.

My heart sinks, and rage begins to boil deep inside.

I've been murdering Grineer by the hundreds for hours just for a T2 Sabotage key so that I can have Trinity Prime parts not drop for the 13th time, and the rewards screen is trolling me harder than the Stalker when I'm trying to level a frame with low level weapons.

I haven't been doing Excavation on other nodes, so it MIGHT just be this node, but I'm too busy farming T2 Sabotage keys and weeping to test that. Hopefully it's just the one node and the game isn't trolling absolutely everyone.

I haven't been doing Excavation on other nodes, so it MIGHT just be this node, but I'm too busy farming T2 Sabotage keys and weeping to test that. Hopefully it's just the one node and the game isn't trolling absolutely everyone.

It isn't just that node, it is several, possibly all excavations, I first thought it may be the new infestation ones only, but after reading nearly a dozen separate threads on this exact issue, its pretty clear it is all of them.

It isn't just that node, it is several, possibly all excavations, I first thought it may be the new infestation ones only, but after reading nearly a dozen separate threads on this exact issue, its pretty clear it is all of them.

Thank you for the response. I wasn't able to find a thread on this issue in these forums within 3 pages, so I was beginning to think it was just me.

i can vouch that its happening on triton too.. all my t3 capture keys have been exterminates, or maybe a defense here or there which i dont mind as much. but i need the captures for latron, a time sensitive piece, and being unable to get the keys is very frustrating.. though its nice to know that its not just me.

Happening on Venus - Malva too.

I was waiting for a T3 Ext, got the dig complete reward displaying it, but I didn't get it in the end. I *think* it was swapped with a T3 MD.

In case this is a key-specific bug, I was able to get all the other type of keys (T2 and T3) except for T3 Ext.

I have been farming Tower 3 - Mobile Defence on Europa - Valefor(excavation) for a while when i thought i was miss reading the reward after the excavator finished.

Thise went on for a while to the point that i had toe ask a few friends to verify that i was not crazy.

Thay confirmed that we were receiving the wrong rewards when we extracted.

I can confirm this aswell. Have been farming Cholistan Excavation for T3 survival, but every time the game awards me one, and i extract, the game awards me T3 MD. Please for the love of god DE, please fix this issue! It's driving a lot of people crazy, and it prevents them from achieving their goals in the game!